8.

Is my writing improving?please let me know❤️
———————————————————
Willow's pov:

           I woke up with my phone ringing besides me and picked up without knowing who it was.

"Rise and shine love!Did I wake you up"came a raspy deep voice.

"Morning.Yeah"I giggled.And now I was giggling early morning wow willow,who thought your mornings will start with giggles.

"Sorry,just wanted to make sure you're up on time for the big day"

"So sweet of you harry,I'm up now,I'll get ready"I giggled again.

"Yes,I will pick you at 5pm and at 3pm my stylist and hairdresser will come and help you.Is it fine?"

"Yeah sure"

"And listen....."

"Yes"

"I'm sending something with my stylist for you,hope you like it and I can't wait to see you in it,bye darling"

Before I could reply he ended the call.I was beaming like a sun.Morning call from Harry made my day.I got up quickly,got ready and went down for breakfast.As I was living alone now I had to prepare myself breakfast.After eating and taking bath I was just lounging around my small home.Before I knew it,it was 3 o'clock and I heard my doorbell ring.when I opened the door I saw Harry's stylist and hairdresser.

"Come in"I said smiling.

"Hello I'm Harry lambert and I'll dress you for today's occasion"

I shook his hand and turned to face the lady.

"Hi,I'm Louise but you can call me Lou,I'll be doing your makeup and hair"

I shook her hand "hi Lou"

"We should start getting you ready"
I nodded my head and took them upstairs where my bed was.They places their stuff and started working on me.Lou started with my hair.It was not much work as she only straightened my curly locks,with some natural looking makeup.After she was done she took a look at me and it seemed like she was proud of her work.

Then lambert interrupted "We should start dressing you,Harry called me to know wether you were ready or not,my boy is eager to see his girlfriend"he laughed.

I frowned "we are not dating"I stated.

Then Lou said "but he took you on dates right?"

"Well yeah but still"

They both laughed "as you say darling"

It was nearing 5,lambert came in with a bag.
"Harry chose the dress for you today,he asked me to give it to you and if you don't like it you can try something else from my collection but he's hoping you'll wear this"he said laying the bag on my bed.

I guess this is what harry was talking about.I carefully opened the bag and saw the most beautiful suit.I know I'm starting with my own brand and should wear one of my pieces, I was not ready yet.My designs were still in making.Only few of them were displayed in the store today.As I removed it from the bag and saw the suit was from Gucci.Well duh!of course harry styles will just casually send a Gucci dress to girl who is not even his girlfriend.I know it has been only one week since we know each other but I started getting negative thoughts when Lou and lambert mentioned me being his girlfriend.My dads words were spinning in my head that his boss never goes on dates or had a girlfriend ever.Lou came in and interrupted my thoughts.