18.

Willow's pov:

           I was laying in my bed with a runny nose and fever.I hate when I fall sick.I was so stressed,I had to finish my collection for London fashion week.

        I was thinking about finishing my work when there was a knock on my door.Literally dragging my self out of bed I reached the front door.Not even caring about my outfit which consisted of loose pajama bottoms and sweatshirt with messy bun and droopy eyes I opened the door.There stood harry with a brown bag in his hand.What is he doing here?I thought he had a meeting in the morning.

"What are you doing here?"I croaked.

"Hello babe"He pecked my lips and entered my apartment directly going in the kitchen.

"Go rest on your bed I'll be there in a minute"

I was so confused but I abided him.When I settled in my bed wrapping myself in huge pile of blankets harry came in holding a tray with soup and some chocolates.My favourite sickness food.How does he know?This boy was making me question so many things.

"Seriously harry,What are you doing here,how did you know I was sick and chocolate is my sickness treat?"I rambled now being out of breathe.He laughed lightly.

"Clam down baby,as you know I had a meeting today,I went to the office and then your dad told me you were sick,I asked him to take over the meeting as it was not that important,about the chocolate thing I might have taken his help".

I called my mom yesterday night when I started feeling drowsy,she might have told my dad.
"Are you crazy harry,you left a meeting for me,what if something happens and you're not there?"I almost shout.Whenever I'm sick I became an angry and cranky mess.Harry left his work for me which is really sweet but sometimes I don't like people leaving everything to help me.

"Andddddd your dad also told me you can be a angry raccoon sometimes"he laughs placing the tray beside me and joining me on the bed.I looked at him shocked for a minute then we both cracked up and busted out laughing.My throat started hurting so I stopped.Harry treats me so well,how did I get so lucky?now I feel bad for shouting at him.

"I'm sorry babe,it's just I don't like falling sick and then drag everyone around me down to help me"

"Love,you're my girlfriend,it's my duty to help you whenever needed"and pecks my lips.

"You're so sweet harry,but stop kissing me or you'll get the flu too"I warn him.

He shifts the soup from my side and keeps it on the side table.He turns to look at me with a mischievous smile and suddenly grabs my face with both hands and kisses me hard his tongue exploring my mouth.I give in and start kissing back but because of my flu it's a little hard to breathe so I pull back.

"You'll never listen to me,would you?"I joke.

"Not when you don't mean it"he laughs.

"Thanks for the soup by the way"I say grabbing the bowl,my hands are little shaky so harry takes it away from my hands.He starts to feed me,I'm a little overwhelmed by his kind gestures but I control my emotions.

"How are you feeling?"he asks.

"Little better than before,this soup is yummy"I almost moan.

"I made it my self"he says with a proud smirk.My heart was busting with warmth.I know it's too early but this boy is staring to make me feel things.I know I'm not in love with him yet but on the way toward it.I can see myself loving this guy.Never thought I'd give another guy a chance but Harry just makes things happen.After making me finish the soup and chocolate he goes down to dispose the waste and comes up.As he came directly from the office he removes his suit and is now cuddled up besides me in only his boxers.I am a bit worried he'll get infected because of me but he's not listening ,so I leave him be.I feel so much better after Harry came and I dose off in his arms,him placing light kisses on my temple.This guy can be so dominating and scary while working yet so sweet and kind behind the scenes.I still remember the day jenner was sent to jail.I was a bit scared but I know harry has to keep his though guy act up.Dual personality this guy got I swear!This is the last thought in my mind when I finally fall asleep smiling.

Enjoy!
Double update!!!
Do you guys want more drama or is this going fine?

I got more than 300 reads yay!!!

-Avi💕