44.

Harry's pov:

"Babe,where should I keep your underwear's?"I asked willow.

"Beside yours"she muttered,paying attention to sorting her tshirts.

She was completely ignoring me since we started arranging her stuff in our house.Whenever I tried to steal a kiss and deepen it,she pulled away.

"Babe,common,stop ignoring me"I whined.

"Harry,let's arrange my stuff first,then I'm all yours"

"But I want you now"I tried once again.

She sighed and walked towards me.She gave a gentle peck to my lips and then whispered "if you behave right now and help me without complaining,you can do whatever you please to my body and as long as you want" and left smirking at me.

I looked at her,mouth wide open but I decided to oblige.

After two hours of arranging her stuff,both of us were exhausted and lying on the couch.I had told willow to redecorate the whole house if she wants because of which,she was very excited.Said,she's going to bring happiness to my lonely bachelors pad with more colours.I laughed at her comment but agreed.

"Can we have fun now?"I asked.

She giggled but nodded her head.
Within seconds our clothes were thrown away,passionate kisses,hard thrusts and loud moans were heard.

After having sex,for what felt like forever we decided to order dinner.

The door bell rang and willow got up to take or pizza delivery.

After few minutes she came back but she also had an envelope in her hand.

"What's it Babe?"I asked.

"I decided to check our mail box and found a notice from court"

I took the envelope from her hand and opened it.After reading,we got to know it was the court date for our case against mike.I saw willow tense a bit so I wrapped my arms around her.

"It's going to be fine love,we have already won the case as all the proofs we have a enough,mike is definitely going down"

She slightly nodded her head and smiled a little "thank you for being there for me harry,this past year has been nothing but pure happiness and love"

"I love you"I said pulling her in for a kiss.

"I love you too"she sighed.

The whole night willow seemed a bit stressed but tried to not show.I understood though,so I did whatever was possible to make her smile and relax.

I prepared a bath for both of us.Lighting up apple cinnamon candles with some Elvis in the background.

Lighting up apple cinnamon candles with some Elvis in the background

"What are you doing?"willow asked entering our bathroom.

"Prepared a bath for both of us to relax".

"Awww,I love you so much"she smiled adoringly at me.

"Common,get ready for the best bath ever"I cheered.

"Oh really? The best? Without sex?"she challenged smirking.

"Okay okay,for starters,no sex tonight as I want you to relax,secondly,its really difficult for me to control my self,third,you relaxing and not stressing is my priority.So come here and don't make me horny"

She giggled and stripped down.Me laying against the huge bathtub with willow between my legs,resting her head on my chest.

I gently stroked her arms and hummed in her ear,I felt her sigh in content.

After some time when I was talking about something and didn't hear her reply,I peeked around her head to see,she fell asleep.

I smiled looking down at her.This beautiful angel was mine since last one year and more and I'd keep it this way till the day She wants to be mine.

I moved from behind her,so to not wake her up.Picking up her naked wet body I carried her towards our bed carefully as to not slip because I was wet too.I placed her down and quickly wiped her with soft towels and pulled my warmest hoodie on top of her head.Tucking her in,I got ready for bed.

When I entered the sheets,she was immediately on top of me,her head lying on my chest and arms tightly wrapped around my torso.

"Good night my angel"I kissed her forehead and went to sleep.Dreaming about our future.

Sorry for the short chapter.
Vote and comment!
-Avi💕