15.

Willow's pov:

            Me and harry were dating for quite a while now.Days were spent working,hanging out with him,having sleep overs,everything seemed perfect.It felt right after all this time.We were three months into our relationship.

         Today I got home from a long day at work.I was going at Harry's for dinner.When he called me he seemed a bit off.His always cheery voice when talking with me was not there.I will ask him after meeting him.

       I drove through the almost empty streets and reached Harry's place,punching the code at gate,I was let in.Harry told me the password long time ago.As I stepped my foot on his porch the door swinged open and I was immediately greeted by Harry who seemed to be rushing somewhere.

"Where are you going ?"I asked confused.

"I have to go back to office for sometime,there's and emergency,I'll be right back,you relax and I'll be back in no time so we can have dinner".He quickly said kissing my cheek,making his was to the garage.

What was happening?Should I be worried?I will ask him what's the matter when he returns.I guess this must be the reason he was sounding upset before.

I made my way in and started watching Brooklyn 99 on Netflix on his huge tv screen.This show is amazing and no one can change my mind.Daisy left after an hour when she finished preparing dinner.

    It had been almost two hours and harry was still not back.I tried calling him but it went straight to voicemail.I guess he's still busy.So I texted him asking when he'll get back but got no reply.I was worried.In between watching Brooklyn99 I fell asleep.I guess I was asleep for half an hour when I heard the door unlock.After few minutes Harry walked in looking stressed and tired.

"Hey"I said yawning.

"Hey love,sorry for being late,got busy"he said softly and made his way towards me.

"It's okay"I said giving him a chaste kiss on the lips.

"You had dinner?"

I nodded no. "Was waiting for you"

"You should have had it.You must be hungry.Common,let's go eat".

I agreed and went with him to the kitchen.While walking I noticed harry was really tired and stressed as he dragged his feet.

"You go freshen up,I'll heat up the dinner and bring it upstairs"

"Babe,it's fine I'll do it"

"No harry,I can see you are worn out,go up I'll be there in a minute"

He finally obeyed me and went upstairs.I quickly heated up the dinner and took it upstairs.Harry was laying in only his sweat pants on the bed.He was so beautiful it was hard to resist but I knew tonight was not the right time.He smiled at me patting the side besides him.As soon as I place the dinner in front of him he digged in and I did the same.Both of us were silent for some time.When I noticed that his dinner was almost finished,I broke the silence.

"What happened that you had to rush to the office?"

"Nothing to worry babe"he muttered not paying attention and avoiding it.I had to know what made him so upset and stressed so I pushed a little.

"Harry,it can't be nothing for you to be so stressed and tired about"

He was quite for a moment but then softly said.

"Some one is stealing money from my company"

"What?!"I asked shocked.

"when I called you to come here for dinner,before that your dad came to me and told me about it,he has tried everything he can to catch the person,when you came I just ended the call with him,they have found some evidence about who it can be but still we have not found out"

"Ohh,that's bad,how much has been gone till now?"I asked to know more about the situation.

"Half a million,but it had not been taken away at one time,gradually it has reached this number"

"Oh my god,this is horrible"I was so shocked.I mean who can it be?

"Not horrible,I make that money in a week but if this keeps going on then we might have to face some consequences"

"You're right,do you have any hint who might it be?"

"Well,no,we just know it's someone working in the company itself,someone of high authority as it's not easy to get into companies account easily,your dad is a really good employee to keep the information safe and not get it released"

I nodded my head placing our empty plates on the ground.I went and straddled his lap,snaking my arms around his neck and his around my waist.

"Is there something I can help you with?"

"I don't think so,I mean we have it under control,I have hired a detective team to look after it"

"Okay,but you know I'm here if you wanna talk about it right?"

"Yes my darling"he said kissing my lips then my nose making me blush.Harry has the power to make me blush all the time.

"I think you should get some rest"

"I will only if you kiss me"he said now smirking.

I leaned down to give him a single kiss but Harry had different plans as we were full blown making out.After pulling away he finally agreed and lied down.I kissed his forehead and we went to sleep.

Hope you like it!
-Avi💕