20.

Willow's pov:
       I felt Harry pecking my lips again and again.I fluttered my eyes open to see him smiling down at me.

"Time to wake up baby,our flight leaves in an hour"he whispered against my lips now kissing me with passion.We made out for quite some time not caring about our bad breath,unhygienic I know but who can resist Harry!After getting ready I prepared us some tea and we left for the airport.Harry's driver helped us carry our luggage till the checking point.After completing the formalities we made our way inside the plane.I was not surprised when I saw the business class compartment.Of course harry will travel in business class.haha.Harry helped me settle and sat on his own seat.It was going to take us a while to reach Bahamas so I removed my book to read as harry was working on his MacBook.I fell asleep while reading.After and hour or so I felt someone trying to shift me.When I peaked through my lashes I saw harry adjusting himself in my seat.I moved a bit so he can fit in my seat.We both fell asleep cuddling each other.

We were woken up by the air hostess as we were about to land.Harry went to his own seat and buckled up.When I looked out the window,what I saw was unbelievably beautiful.We landed in few minutes and Harry told me we have to travel by car for an hour to reach our destination.When we made our way out the airport I saw a beautiful vintage car waiting for us.

When we made our way out the airport I saw a beautiful vintage car waiting for us

Harry this is such a a cute car!I said in awe.He laughed and helped me load the trunk.We got in and took off.I was having so much fun while Harry drove through the beautiful streets.Some local radio was playing in the background,my hair blowing because of the wind and we both having a good time.

We reached the beach and there were two people waiting for us.They carried our luggage for us.Why are they going on the beach?I was kinda confused.Were we not staying at the hotel in front of which we stopped our car?I guess not.

"Why are they carrying our luggage through the beach?"I asked Harry.

He did not answer but just smirked at me kissing my forehead.I didn't ask again and followed him.When we reached the waters I saw a small boat in which our luggage was loaded.I guess I have to wait and watch.Harry is full of surprises,which I love but I know they are going to be the death of me.Harry helped me to get on the boat and the person,who I guess is the driver.

We made our way through the beautiful ocean when a huge yacht came in view.This can't be true,can it?Harry read my expression and laughed.

"Yes babe,we are going to stay on that yacht"he said.Then I saw the name Gemma written on the side of yacht.

"Do you own this?"I question amused.

"Yup"he said with a pop. "Named after my sister".I was completely mesmerised by the natural beauty around me,the yacht and then my beautiful boyfriend.He was so thoughtful and cared about me so much.I feel bad when he spoils me but if it makes him feel better I'm fine with it.That models words still rang in my ears that I was using Harry for his money,which was completely and utterly wrong.I mean I just started with my own business but it's not like I was raised in a poor atmosphere.I admit my parents are not as rich as Harry but I have been lucky enough to enjoy luxury.I still don't know that models name.When I approached her while she was flirting with harry I saw harry tense.I guess they knew each other and she also seemed familiar.I hope not.I was snapped out of my thoughts when our boat entered the yacht.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when our boat entered the yacht

The whole yacht was beyond my imagination.Like directly out of a movie.Everything going on with harry seemed like a dream.I hope I don't wake up or our relationship gets ruined.We made our way upstairs and I literally squealed like a school girl while jumping in Harry's arms wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Omg harry this is so beautiful,thank you so much!"I kissed him hard.

Someone cleared their throat behind us.I quickly got down and looked behind us to see the captain and one waitress.

"Welcome back Mr.styles"the captain tipped his hat.

"Good to see you again John,this is my girlfriend willow,willow this is John"I shook his hand.

"Would you like something to drink mr.styles and ms.willow?"the waitress ask.

"Want anything babe"

I thought for a moment "Umm water would be fine".

"You heard the lady,flora"Harry told the waitress.

Flora brought the water.After finishing it Harry took me towards our room.

"I like it"I said jumping on the bed.What can I say,I am still a teen,I can act like a child right.
Harry joined me,hovering above me and then kissing me.He was so gentle,at that moment I decided,I'm going to give myself to harry on this trip.I can't wait anymore.I want him no...need him.

We were now going for a swim.We quickly got changed and headed outside.I am 20 but still can't swim so Harry said he'll teach me.Whenever I go to beach I entered the water where it's only till my waist.He teased me a lot tho,but it's fine.

I was wearing a sporty bikini.

When I went outside to search for harry I saw him standing there in his yellow swimming trunks looking at the ocean

When I went outside to search for harry I saw him standing there in his yellow swimming trunks looking at the ocean.I thought about scaring him.

I tip toed towards him and scream "ahhh"pushing him a bit.

"What the fuck babe"Harry looked at me placing his hands on his chest with wide eyes. "You scared me".

"Well,That was my goal"I laughed clutching my stomach.When I looked up I saw Harry staring at me.I gave him a look.

He came to stand in front of me and squeezed my left boob. "You look so sexy baby".

"Harry!"I laughed swatting his hand away from my boob.

"I want you babe"he whispered in my ear.

"Maybe later"I winked at him and walked away.I saw flora standing away from us smiling at herself.She saw our encounter I guess and at that thought I blushed.

Harry helped me swim a bit but then I got back on the boat to relax a bit.Harry joined me after some time.It was getting late so went went in and got changed.As we were tired because of traveling and swimming,we decided to eat in the room itself.We watched friends and went to bed.Tomorrow,Harry said,we are going to stay in the yacht itself and he has planned a date at night and next day we are going to stay on the island.One day down,five more to go.I can't wait for tomorrow!

Hope you like it!
-Avi♥️