25.

Harry's pov:
      When willow left my house I caught my senses.When those photos were seen by willow I was scared.It was not like I was never going to tell willow about Catherine but the time never came and yesterday I was not ready to open up about it.I was numb.I didn't wanted to recollect the bad memories I had with Catherine.

I didn't meant to shout at her but she was not letting it go.When she came down with her luggage and before going asked me are we breaking up,I was tongue tied.Of course I'm not going to leave her,but the words never left my mouth and my legs stayed stuck to the ground.It was like my brain was giving me right direction but my body was not in sync.We came back from an amazing vacation and then this happened.Everything was happening too fast.A single tear slipped my eye but I controlled my emotions.I needed something strong to take away my pain.I grabbed my car keys and went to a nearby club.I bought the vip section and sat alone there,drowning in my sorrow.I miss her already.This was the biggest fight we had till now.After my last relationship and past experiences I never knew what to do in such situations.I love willow with all my heart and I hurt her.Such a asshole I am.As I was drowning drink after drink someone came and sat besides me.

"Aww baby,don't be sad,the bitch finally left you"
I know that voice.
I turned around to see Catherine sitting besides me,may I add too close?

"How dare you Catherine!"I asked her with greeted teeth. "You have no right to come back in my life like that,you have no right to threaten my girlfriend whom I love to leave me!"I was fuming.This woman controlled my life then but now I'm not letting her control it again.

"I know I made a mistake harry,but now I know how wrong I was,I want you back"She was roaming her hands on my shoulder.I pushed her away and stood up.I can't stand her anymore.

"You should know that I'm in love with someone else and not you,so you better stay away from me or else you'll face the consequences"I seethed.

"No!"she shouted. "You love me and not her,I was your first love,you can't move on that easily"She seemed angry and about to cry.

"No Catherine I don't love you anymore,I love willow with all my heart,you had your chance but now you don't and never will"I told her with anger "and talking about moving on,it took me two fucking years,you're the one who fucked my best friend the next day after we broke up and cheated on me our whole damn relationship,you threw away our 2 years relationship not me,you also caused problems for my career which was and is very important to me"

Everything came out rushing from my mouth.The time we broke up I never said these things to her,I just walked away,but now it seemed like all my anger came out.I felt relieved.

She was sobbing,but I didn't care.I took my phone out to see the time but saw a text from willow.

Willow:We are done!I never thought you'd do this to me and go out with someone who ruined it for us immediately after we fight.Do not try to contact me,it's doneeee!

When I read it,I lost it.I rushed to the bathroom and locked myself.I was crying silent tears.After some time I collect myself.I can't cry for yet another girl whom I love.Willow just broke up with me.And I was confused,how does she know Catherine was here?

I went out to look for Catherine.I found her sitting in my section making out with another guy.This girl is horrible! I thought.

"Catherine"I shouted her name.She turned to face me.

"Oh,you're back to your senses"she smirked and made her way towards me.She wrapped her hands around my next but I pushed her away.

"Don't touch me Catherine and what did you do now,how come willow knows you're here".

"Oh well,that's great!My plan worked"

"What plan?"I asked greeting my teeth.

"I sent her your picture with some short message"she winks at me. "Now that she's out of picture we can be together".

"Are you serious right now!How many times should I tell you that I love willow to get it through your thick skull".

She seemed taken aback.
"You're going to come back to me I know"she mumbled.

"Sorry,What now?"I looked at her with disbelief.This girl is making me so angry. "Stay away from me and willow or else I'll make your life a living hell,You know I'm much more powerful than your dad and you and I can do anything to keep you away,this is my last warning"I said keeping a straight face and left the club.She better take me seriously.

When I went home I tired to email willow or contact her through any source but it was not happening.She has blocked me everywhere.Then I asked my driver to take me to her apartment but the security guard said I was not allowed to enter.What?How am I going to sort this out now.I realise I was wrong to ask her to leave and not understand her but this reaction from her was not expected.I went back to my place and drowned myself in alcohol.I lost the girl who meant so much to me.I am not going to give up tho.I am going to make it right but I need some time to think things through and she needs her space as well.I will definitely find some way to contact her.

•SUCH A CUTIE HARRY IS😭
Hope you enjoy it.
-Avi💕