47*

There is going to be time lapses so please bare with me.

Willow's pov:

       "Harry!"I shouted.I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

"What happened?"Harry panted,looking worried.

"The baby kicked"I smiled.

"God willow I was so scared!"Soon his worried expression turned into excitement.

"Give me your hand"I asked.

He gave me his hand and I placed it on my five months belly.

"Hi baby boy"Harry whispered to the belly.I felt our baby boy kick when he heard Harry's voice.

Last month we got to know the gender of our baby.Harry was literally jumping with happiness when he got to know we are going to have a mini him.He has been really helpful these past few months.I decided to work from home,while Harry went for work twice a week and rest of his days were spent working from home and helping me with everything.

I had these weird cravings in the middle of the night,but he never complained and made those weird cravings available for me.Two nights ago,I wanted to eat Fries and chocolate sauce,I had eaten all the sauce at home so Harry had to drive in the middle of the night to bring me one.Not once did he object.

Anyways,the baby started kicking hard when he heard Harry's laugh and I winced a little.

"Don't hurt your mommy kiwi,be a good boy"the kicks soon stopped and I looked at harry in wonder.

"He listened to you!"I cheered.

Harry just smiled and kissed me.I deepened the kiss and held Harry in place.

Soon Harry pulled away and chuckled "Don't tell me you are horny again"

"Well,I am.I want sex right now"I stated.

"Your pregnancy hormones are very horny babe,they exhaust me"harry chuckled.

That was true.Past two months I can't seem to keep my hands off harry.When I see him smirk at me,I'm horny.He's shirtless,I'm horny.He is working on his laptop,I'm horny.I don't know what's wrong with me,I just want Harry buried inside me whenever possible.We have sex daily because I just can't control myself and harry never says no.All he says is,that how grateful he's that I'm carrying his baby,I'm a superwoman and that he'll do anything that I want,just to make me happy.One day he tried to make me understand that round three may exhaust me real bad,but you will not believe what happened.I started crying and Harry had to go for round three in a day to make me stop.

"Let's goooo!"I whined and pushed him on the bed.Within seconds harry was lying naked on our bed.I striped down myself and carried my noticeable belly carefully on the bed.Harry helped me position myself at his entrance and I slowly slid down.I wait for a few seconds and started rolling my hips.I heard Harry groan.

It was a little hard to ride him because of my belly,but this position was the most comfortable one for me.

"I hope our son doesn't grab my dick because of how much sex we have these days and invade his privacy"Harry chuckled at what he said making me pause my actions.

I hit his chest which made him laugh more.

"Don't ruin my mood"I giggled a bit.

"Okay okay!"

Harry helped me getup and slid down again.The sex we had was always slow nowadays.We can't get rough as it can harm the baby.

"Oh god harry.....this always feels so good"I moaned.

"Yes darling,just like that.....ohhh....yeah....fuck"

I bent down to plant a kiss but Harry deepened it.As my hips were rolling around his penis,my hands were locked in his curls.

Harry kissed my jaw and made his way down towards my breasts.

"The...third best thing other than our son and daily sex....in this pregnancy are your boobs...they are just so tender and huge"Harry smirked.

I chuckled.Sex has always been fun,loving and intimate with Harry but nowadays it was filled with playful banter.

"I'm going to come"I moaned.

"Let it go darling,come around my cock"

I released around harry and after few second I felt harry release inside me.
He carefully lifted me up and placed besides him.I was laying on my back and I could feel Harry's juices leaking from my Center.

Harry wrapped his arms around me and pecked my lips,mumbling "you are the best thing that has ever happened to me".

"I love you"I whispered.

"I love you more."

Both of us laid there in silence and I heard my phone ringing.It was my mum calling.

"Hello"I answered.

"Hey baby girl,just wanted to ask,are you up for baby shopping with me,Anne and Gemma tomorrow?"

"Yeah sure,see you guys tomorrow".
After that I hung up.

"What did your mum want?"Harry asked.

"Anne,Gemma,My Mum and me are going baby shopping tomorrow".

When we told everyone about the pregnancy,all of them were a bit shocked but soon recovered.My parents and Anne were ecstatic to become grandparents,where as Zac,Gemma,Niall,Louis,Liam,Sofia,Eleanor,Lou,Amy and Rose were getting ready to be the best uncles and aunts.My father even teased Harry for knocking me up,His expressions were priceless that day but he soon relaxed when he got to know my father was just messing around with him.

"Oh okay,I'll drop you guys and head to the office"Harry suggested.

"That would be great,I just hope they don't raid the whole store"

Harry chuckled "our baby is getting spoiled already".

"Thanks to you Mr.Styles for spending unnecessary money on things that our boy will not even need till he is older".

Thats true.Harry has bought all sorts of video games,balls,personalised packers jerseys and what not for our unborn baby boy.If I would have not stopped him he would have even bought a mini car for him.

"I can't help myself love,I just want to be the best dad ever"

"You are the best dad ever harry,but you should know,we have to keep our kiwi grounded and down to earth,we don't want him to be a spoilt rich kid.He has to know how hard you have worked for what we have right now"I said,lightly tracing his cheek.

"Well,that's true,I guess I just have to control my urge to shop for him"

"Good"I smiled kissing his forehead.

We silently laid,staring at each other before Harry decided to break it
"Can we talk about your boobs now,they're so juicy".

"Harry,stop it".
I chuckled,continuously swatting him,which made him fall off the bed.
I fell on the bed laughing hard and also felt the baby kick.

"Ouch"I heard Harry mumble.

Only few parts left.
Vote and comment for next update!
-Avi💕