17.

Sorry for not updating frequently.School is keeping me occupied!

Harry's pov:
      Mr.Jenner was asked to come in the conference room.I was fuming.I trusted him and this is what he gives me!I could tell everyone was scared of me,I looked at willow and saw that she was shocked too.No one has ever seen me this angry.I am not always a sweetheart with my employees because I have to keep this business running smoothly but willow has never ever seen this side of me.At this thought I softened a bit.As I was pacing the room there was knock at the door.

"I was called Mr.styles?"jenner questions.

How dare this man act like he is innocent.

"Yes"I said with greeted teeth.He came in and I questioned "how does it feel to be a millionaire without earning it on your own?"

He seemed a bit confused but then realisation hit him,he still tried to act but his expressions gave him off "what are you talking about Mr.styles?"

I got more angry and banged my hands on the table taking everyone by surprise "how dare you ask me this question,quit playing innocent,you know what I'm talking about so just tell the truth"I yelled.

He seemed scared but angry at the same time.What is his problem?
"You're a smart kid harry"he laughed evilly "yes I took the money,why? Because I deserved it,I started my own music company but it went to gutter because of your company,you're too young to be successful,I deserved to be successful because I worked hard for so many years,I started working for you so I can make your company drown"

Then I realised he was the same jenner whose company dissolved when mine was starting to get successful.I knew the 'jenner music ltd' but never thought Mr.jenner was the owner.I was coming with new ideas so all the clients of different associations started to approach my company because of which many other companies dissolved,but it's not my fault,this is purely based on me and my employees talents and business ethics.

I was done with this mans bullshit.
"Call the officers in and let them take him away"I said calmly.I grabbed willow's hand and left the room without a single glance behind.I heard jenner swearing and saying shit about me but I didn't care.I almost dragged willow to my office but when we entered it I sat on the couch and willow on my lap.

"You okay?"willow whispered in my ear.

"Ummmhmmm"I said looking at her.She gave me an understanding smile and pecked my lips.

"Everything will be fine,don't worry"were her words which soothed me and I smiled genuinely at her.

This girl was doing crazy things to me.After my first relationship it was really hard for me to trust another girl,I admit,I basically became an asshole,never dated anyone but had lots and lots of sex.I don't know what stirred inside me when I first saw willow on the graduation day.It was like she's pulling me towards her.It has been only five months and I'm falling in love with her.Yes I know it's early but I can't help my heart.The way she smiles or laughs,the way she talks,bites her lips when nervous,how independent she is and most importantly she's so innocent,I was shocked when she said she was never touched before,how can such a beauty be so innocent,I am honoured to be the first guy who has touched her intimately.I was scared to death,after my last relationship I decided not date anyone,never thought I'd be on the path to love someone again,but things just happened with willow and I went with the flow and here we are.

I kissed her deeply and held her tight against me.I hope she will not break my heart like my father and Catherine did.

Sorry for the short chapter.
Tadaaaa!!!!Here comes one more girl in the mix😂
Hope you like it!
-Avi💕