42.

Willow's pov:

Right now I was getting ready for my date with Harry.Occasion?
Well,it's our one year anniversary!

Time flies fast when you spend it with your loved ones.

Harry has planned a surprise for me and asked me to get ready till 7pm.

I was wearing a beautiful mini dress from Balmain with matching jimmy choos

I heard a know on my door and rushed down the stairs to meet Harry.When I opened the door I was a bit disappointed because there was no Harry standing in front of me but a stranger holding a huge bouquet of red roses.

"This is from Mr.Styles"I immediately lit up and thanked the man taking the bouquet from him,closing my door.

Styles"I immediately lit up and thanked the man taking the bouquet from him,closing my door

I stumbled a bit while carrying the bouquet towards the bathroom.I did not have a vase in which these flowers would fit so I thought about keeping them in the bathtub till I buy the vase.

I filled the tub with water and placed the roses in it.There was a card placed in between it.

I opened it and ready Harry's messy but beautiful handwriting.

'Happy one year anniversary once again love.I know your favourite flowers are lilies but I thought might as well give you red roses (for love) you know.By the way,there are 365 roses for each day We have been together.Clichè,I know,but appreciate my efforts haha.The car is waiting for you downstairs,see you soon and I love you baby'

I smiled and smelled the roses one last time before going downstairs and saw Harry's vintage Mercedes waiting for me with his driver.I got in the car and the driver took off.

"Do you know what he has planned?"I asked the driver.

"No ma'am"

I nodded my head.
"Just call me willow"

He smiled at me through the rare view mirror.After 20 minutes or so we reached the London eye.What are we doing here?

The driver asked me to go towards the London eye and left.