26.

Willow's pov:
       It have been three days since I broke up with harry.I am a mess will be an understatement.Right now I'm sitting in my office working on some designs but I'm not able to create anything.My mind is completely blank.How did we went from happy to sad within a day?I miss him so much it hurts not to be with him but I need some space and I know he does too.I don't think it's my fault that he went after Catherine after I left his apartment.I was on the verge of crying when I heard a knock at my office door.In walked one of my staff member holding a white lilies bouquet.

"This was sent for you"she said.

"Bring it here"

When she handed me the flowers she left.I guess I know from whom these are.He knows I love white lilies.
I saw an envelope attached to the bouquet.

I opened the letter to see his messy but beautiful handwriting.

My love,
               Where should I start? I'm so so sorry for not telling you about her but the time was never right.That day I didn't mean to shout at you but my past came back to haunt me so I was out of line.You deserve to know about it and I promise you I'll tell you about it soon.

          Just remember,I didn't cheat on you.I can't think about doing it to you in millions years because you're my everything baby.Just remember you mean too much to me to give up.I know you need time to process this.That day I came to your apartment and tried to contact you but it seems like you don't want to do anything with me.

        We both need some time but I know this is not the end for us.I know the letter is all over the place,it's just my mind is not in the right state.I will fix this.I miss you with all my heart.
                                       -Your curly.

By the end of the letter I was crying.He came to my apartment?I mean it was my fault he was not allowed inside but still he tried.I felt kinda relieved when he said he didn't cheat but I still don't know the whole truth.I know I need some space because dating harry was a big step for me.Everything in our relationship happened so fast,I don't regret it but we have to take it slow.

I don't think I'm ready to face him yet.I put the letter in my desk drawer and placed the bouquet in a vase.I am not giving up on us but I don't know what to believe.I guess only time will tell what will happen with us but for now I know it's better to keep a safe distance.

I called Rose and told her what was happening.She was quite shocked but heard me cry and let everything out.After our call I felt a little bit better.As I was not able to work I left for my apartment.On the way I bought ice cream tubs and heck lot of chips.

When I got comfortable on my couch,in pajamas and fluffy blankets with my snacks I binge watched Brooklyn99.

Sorry for the short chapter.
Vote and comment!
-Avi💕