50.

Harry's pov:

In no time we reached the venue.This years gala was as grand as the last one.I always felt like my employees deserved one great night for the work they do for me,the whole year.I was known as a strict ass boss but at the same time who looked after his employees when they needed help.

I was known as a strict ass boss but at the same time who looked after his employees when they needed help

As we made our way inside,willow gasped besides me

"My lord.....Harry this is so amazing....like a fairy tale"
Her eyes roamed in wonder.

Everyone's heads turned towards us as the host announced our arrival.
I gently placed my hand on willow's back and carefully guided her along.
We were greeted by the staff members and their families.Everyone congratulated us and told me how beautiful the venue looked.
I felt all the men looking at my beautiful fiancé but no one dared to say anything.It was sometimes difficult to not get affected by the looks the guys gave willow,she was insanely beautiful and I know,no one can help themselves and just stare at her pretty face.

Soon we met both our families.Every one was excited about the arrival of the baby and so was I.I wanted to meet my baby boy as soon as possible but had to wait for some time.

Drinks were passed,laughs were shared,everyone seemed to having fun.It was now time for my speech so I asked willow to take her seat with our families.

As I was making my way towards the stage,willow's dad excused us as he wanted to tell me something.

"What's the matter Mr.McQueen?"I asked him.

He just smiled and said "oh son,stop calling me by my last name.I just wanted to tell you that I'm glad you're marrying my daughter and you're her baby daddy.I will forever be grateful for how you treat her.It is just....." a tear slipped his eye but he continued "ahem...sorry....I'm incredibly proud of you and her and I made the right decision when I bought her with me to this gala after her graduation.She met you and ever since then I have seen her nothing but happy"
Before I could say anything he cut me off "And if you don't have any problem,you can me call dad or whatever,I know you never had a good one and I'd be honoured to be there for you,I mean I know I can't take your real fathers place,but you are equally important to me as much as Willow and Zac".