29.

Willow's pov:

     Since last one and half month I have involved myself into working overtime.I needed a distraction.Working on different collections,hiring models,shoots and stuff has made me think a bit less about harry.He is always on my mind but whenever I'm working,then I'm kind of away from him.But that is it.Every night I cry myself to sleep.I miss him but I don't know what to do anymore.I pushed him away,now I realise it was not only his fault but I had my share too.I am too ashamed to approach him though and I still kind of believe in the picture Catherine sent me.I mean Harry did say he did not cheat but what were they doing together then.

*they might just be talking willow *my subconscious said.

I tried to ignore that thought.Today was a lazy day for me.I needed a break.I was relaxing on my couch when my phone rang.It was Niall.

"Hey Nialler,please tell me you're back,I miss you"I cheered.

"Hey willow,yes I'm back and missed you too."he laughed "how are you?"

"I'm good,what about you?"I said.

"I'm always great"

I giggled at his answer.

"So what's up?"

"Want to come for a party?My friend is throwing this huge opening party at the new club,said I can invite my other friends too,Rose and Amy already agreed"

I thought for a second.Maybe I need to have alcohol inside me to forget about harry for some time. "Okay,when though?".

"Tomorrow night,I'll pick you up at 8,wear something sexy"he laughed.

"Okay nialler,see you"I ended the call laughing.Maybe I can forget about him for sometime tomorrow and have fun with my friends.

I have to find something to wear for tomorrow,after all it's the opening party and the club is especially made for rich people so I'm guessing celebs will be there too,I have to keep my standards high.

I went to my home studio and started looking through my new pieces for the latest fashion show.This fashion show is really close to my heart,I am going to donate 65% of money to the children in need foundation.I always felt guilty about my lifestyle when there were people who couldn't even afford food but I knew I can't completely get myself into social work so now I'm trying my best to help them by doing what I love.

I found the dress I was looking for,the one which will make one wonder what's underneath.

        After getting everything ready for tomorrow night I made myself dinner.Amy and Rose texted me what they are going to wear,I kept my dress a secret though.After having a huge bowl of rice and chicken I called my parents.

"Hey dad,how are you?"

"I'm good darling,I was about to call you"

"Ohh okay,what for?"

"Well,as you know I'm turning 51 soon I'm retiring from styles and co.,I'm staring with my own finance company,thought I'd give you the good news"

"That's great daddy,I'm happy for you!"

"Yes,And I know you don't want me talking about harry and I'm ready to kick his ass if you give me the permission,he threw a small retirement party for me today,It's was bittersweet but I'm glad he did"

"It's fine dad and that's sweet of him"I sighed. "Where's mom?"

And after that I talked with my mum and Zac.

Double update babies!!!
-Avi💕