51.

Willow's pov:

My eyes were heavy but I still managed to open them.I felt pain in my lower region and groaned a bit.I felt someone's presence besides me.When I looked down,there slept harry,his head laying on the bed besides my stomach while he slept.

Somehow I managed to ring the bell and a nurse came in immediately.Harry stirred besides me and shot up.When his eyes met mine a sigh left his lips.

"Willow,oh love,I was so scared,I thought I going to lose you"he cradled my face in his hand while he left light kisses all over my face.

"You are not getting rid of me anytime soon"I replied.When his eyes met mine again a chuckle left his lips but at the same time his eyes were watery.It was rare to see harry cry or even get his eyes watery.

"I love you"he whispered.

"I love you too,where's the baby?"I questioned.My stomach felt weird as there was no baby inside anymore "Is he fine?"I was worried.

"Don't worry darling,the baby is perfect fine and healthy.I will ask the nurse to get him"

After few minutes the doctor came in and told me what happened and how I need to rest for few weeks.After giving me some medications and noting down something,he left.

"Here he comes"the nurse came in with my baby boy.I immediately extended my arms to get him and soon he was placed securely in them.When I looked down at him I felt a tear slip my eye.I stoked his soft cheek while he looked up at me.

"He is so tiny and he looks like you harry,he's a tiny version of you"I beamed,now looking at harry.He sat down besides us and wrapped his hand around my shoulder.

"He has your ears though"Harry stated.

It was true.The only similar feature I had with him was the ears,where as he had green orbs like harry,perfectly poured lips with little brown curly hair.

"We created this Harry?"I asked still in daze.I was a mother now.

"Yes love,it's the creation of our love"harry said kissing my temple.
"Are we going for the name we decided or have you changed your mind?"he questioned.

"The same.....Edward Noah Styles".i said looking down at my beautiful baby boy.His eyes were roaming around,trying to get to know his environment while he held one of my fingers tight in his tiny hands.

Harry and me,both were admiring Edward when the mid wife came in.

"How are the new mum and dad doing?"she questioned.

"Still trying to get used to it,it's unbelievable that we are parents now"I said and Harry agreed.

"Don't worry,you'll get there.I came her to teach you how to breastfeed"

"Okay,but is it difficult for babies to latch on?"I asked.

"Not if it's my child"Harry muttered besides me.I guess he didn't meant us to hear it but I swatted his arm amused where as the mid wife started laughing.

The mid wife told me how to hold Edward and how to make him burp after feeding and left.Harry sat down against the bed while Edward was attached to my left nipple,drinking milk.
My right boob felt heavier than the left one.Harry was looking at us with so much love and admiration.

All of this was surreal.This gorgeous man gave me the greatest gift of my life,Edward.When I looked at him I saw the spitting image of Harry.I was very lucky to have two beautiful boys in my life whom I loved to the moon and back.

Vote and comment!
Small chapter sorry!
-Avi💕