43.*

Willow's pov:

Harry and I were on the way to his mansion,aka his home.Within minutes we reached his huge gate and the car was allowed inside.

Harry was quick to open my door for me and held my hand while going inside.

"I can't believe this is going to be our home soon,I mean it is yours technically but I'm joining you soon"I said looking at him with excited eyes.

"I can't believe it either babe,I'm glad you want to stay with me 24/7.I thought you'd be done with me till now"he laughed.

"You're not getting rid of me styles,not till I die or you are some massive drug lord or you are some stalker like Joe from YOU"I playfully glared at him.

"I'm completely fine with it and for your information,I don't do anything illegal or stalk anyone"He pecked my lips.The kiss was meant to be small but soon it got heated.

"I love you"I mumbled against his lips.

"I love you,now jump"he grumbled.

It was quite difficult to jump in this dress but I managed to wrap my legs around his waist.

He carried me towards his room,closing the door with his leg and I was pushed against the wall,our lips still fighting with each other.

Harry swiftly pulled my zip down,his cold fingers making me shiver but at the same time, feel hot between my legs.

I removed his shirt and started kissing down his jaw towards his neck,my hands roaming his chest.He moaned lightly and suddenly carried me to his bed,gently throwing me on it.

He held intense eye contact with me.
"You look absolutely gorgeous in that dress babe but I prefer you to be naked"he smirked,standing there shirtless.I blushed and quickly removed the dress,leaving me in my red laced lingerie.

I blushed and quickly removed the dress,leaving me in my red laced lingerie

Even after a year,he made my insides tingle.I saw his jaw drop and I guess I still have the same effect on him.

"Wow"he whispered.

"Don't act like you have never seen me in lace before"I chuckled.

"Well,I did,but....but you always make me speechless".

I blushed furiously.Harry removed his trousers along with his briefs,standing stark naked in front of me.

"Can you hurry up?"I groaned playfully.

He laughed and joined me on the bed.Gently laying me down on the soft silk sheets,he kissed my lips and made his way down.

I slightly arched my back so he can remove my bra.He squeezed my breasts and kissed my lips.

"I'm going to make love to you baby and then...."he paused.

"Then what harry?"I whispered.