12.*

Smutty smutty!
———————————————————
Willow's pov:
          It have been two months since our last date.Harry had to help his new band and I was busy designing my new collection.Somedays I used to go to Harry's work for lunch and some days he used to visit me at work.I was so into drawing a new dress, I didn't see that there was someone standing in front of my desk.

"Got some time for this kind man?"
I looked up to find harry standing there with a smirk and two brown bags in hand which contained our lunch.

"Let me check my schedule and see if I can fit you in"I said in the same playful manner as him.

"I hope this boyfriend of yours is worth your time"he tried to say in a serious tone but failed.I got up from my seat and rounded my table to stand in front of him.

"Well,I guess I like you too much to not fit you in,in my schedule"I smirked looking at him.The next thing I know I was pinned to my desk and Harry's lips were smashed against mine.I got hold of my self and started kissing him with same passion.His hands were on my waist pinning me to the desk.My hand went around his neck and gradually down his back and to his bum.I gave a light squeeze to his bum which caused him to open his mouth in surprise.I took that as my chance(chonce*)and slipped my tongue inside.Our tongues were battling with each other to take control.I don't know what came over me but I was more confident and ready to try something new and exciting.I pulled away from his lips and went to lock my door.When I turned around I saw Harry standing there in complete shock.He was staring at me with confusion and want.

"Woman what came over you".He questioned breathing heavily.But I knew he was enjoying this side of me.Harry brings my more confident side in picture whenever I'm with him.When he's looking at me I feel so beautiful.I know we have been together only above two months but the connection I felt with him,I cannot describe it in words.

I slowly walked towards him with a sly smirk.

"Baby,seriously,are you okay?"he questioned again,laughing.

"Can't a girl stare at her man without being questioned?"
Harry was silent.I took this opportunity to pull him towards me while grabbing his collars and smashed my lips with his again.The kiss quickly got heated.I guided Harry to my chair,still kissing him.In one swift motion I moved my hands to unbuckle his belt.He pulled away panting.

"What are you doing?"

"Dude can you stop being a buss kill"I joked. "I wanna make you feel good,can I?"

"Are you sure babe?,you don't need to if you don't want to".

I silenced him with a kiss.

"Just,let me make you feel good"With that he let me go and pulled his pants all the way down.

"Go on"now he smirked.I traced my fingers on his boxers waist band.I hooked my fingers in and slowly pulled the  pant down and out springed his manhood standing in its glory.I was shocked when I saw his size but did not let it affect my next move.I pushed Harry down to sit on my chair and dropped to my knees.I looked at Harry who was eagerly waiting for my next move.I gently grabbed his shaft in my small hands.A shiver ran down my spine.Man what should I do now.I was inexperienced.Good job willow,you don't know shit and here you were trying to be confident.Harry started laughing at my situation.

"What happened love?Don't know what to do?"

I blushed and looked down embarrassed still holding him in my small hand.

"Babe,it's fine,just move your hand up and down and slowly take me in your mouth as much as possible"
Harry soft words made me feel comfortable again and I did as he said.I moved my hand up and down his dick with slow motion.When I looked at harry he had his eyes closed in Pleasure.I guess I was doing quite a good job.This boosted my confidence again.I slowly attached my mouth to his shaft and swirled my tongue against the tip.Harry moaned loudly.I built up whatever guts were left in me and took him in my mouth.He was huge because of which I was not able to take him in completely but I managed to pleasure him with my hands too.I bobbed my head a bit faster which caused Harry to grip my hair harshly.I was satisfied ,I was able to make Harry feel good.

"Harder baby,go as fast as you can"he moaned.I obliged.He was shaking a bit under my touch and his eyes were shut tightly.

"Baby I....I'm going to..."He was trying to say something but was not able to finish his sentence as he came in my mouth.The warm liquid was dripping from my mouth from one side but I swallowed the rest.When I looked up I saw Harry looking at me with a satisfied grin yet adoring look.
I licked the rest of the liquid from my lips,maintaining eye contact with him and got up.I pecked his lips.He pulled his pants up and placed me on his lap.

"I'm sorry,I tired to warn you I was about to reach my high but I never completed my sentence".Harry said.

"Why are you sorry tho,did I not have to swallow your cum?"I questioned innocently.

"God,you looked sexy as hell,the way you licked the rest of it....ughhh,I wanted to take you right there,but I thought you'd feel gross swallowing it so I apologised".

I chuckled "Well,I didn't,you taste good"I winked.
Then I started doubting whether I was good or not!

"How was it?"I questioned shyly.I hope I did good because I knew harry was an experienced man.God,he looked like a sex god I can't expect anything less from him in bed.

"Babe,you literally sucked my dick in your office,swallowed my cum and now you're shy!"he laughed.
"What will I do without you?"He pecked my lips.
I tried to ignore his last sentence.He can't mean it.It is just this moments thing I told myself.I smiled at him.

"Was it good?"I asked more confidently.

"The best I have ever had"he smirked patting my head.We both started laughing.

"I'm hungry"I muttered.

"You just ate me"harry said looking in my eyes.I glared at him playfully and got up from his lap.

"Where's the food you bought?"this time I asked seriously.
"On your desk"he answered.
After removing the boxes from the bag we began to eat.Man I was starving.Lunch with harry is always fun.I thought.After finishing our lunch we bid goodbye for time being.When Harry walked out the store I turned to see my workers,all of them were girls,smirking at me.

"What?"I questioned laughing. "Get back to work before I fire your asses"I joked.

They nodded their head with a smile and carried on with what they were doing.All my staff was like my family.I liked them.Everyone was kind and hardworking.We have play full banter here and there but they know their limits.Very professional staff I have.I shook my head and headed to my office to finish my designs.

Haha!It is kinda hard to write smut but it's fun too!!Hope you like this chapter.
-Lots of love,Avi❤️