45.

Willow's pov:

"Harry I'm scared"I whisper looking at him.He was in the driving seat,taking us to the court.We were going to find out the whole story behind mike coming back and the result,My anxiety was kicking in but Harry kept rubbing soothing circles on my knuckles,while I placed my hand in his lap.

"Love,don't worry about it,everything's gonna be fine"he said glancing at me.I sighed,trying to gather my thoughts.What if he is not found guilty?

We reach the court in no time.My parents are already here and we greet them.

"Hey darling"my dad said kissing my forehead and then greeted harry with a hug.

"Hi baby girl,you'll be just fine"my mum smiled at me giving me a tight hug.

"Yeah"I smiled a little and then Harry greeted my mum,obviously making her blush.

I smiled at them and wrapped my arms around my dads arm,making our way inside the room.

When we entered the courthouse I was immediately greeted with Catherine's evil smile,she was sitting on the front bench with her father besides her,conversing with their lawyer.Obviously,she and her dad are supporting mike.I rolled my eyes and took my seat.Harry was sitting on my left and my dad on the right,my mum besides him.

The judge came and asked to bring in mike.When I saw his face I tensed but harry was quick to comfort me.From the corner of my eye,I saw Catherine glaring at me.

"According to the proofs provided by Ms.Willows lawyer,Mike is the one at fault"the judge started the case.

Mikes lawyer was quick to object "All the proofs provided can be fake my lord,Mr.Styles has got contacts,he must have asked them to photoshop"

What the fuck?Is this lawyer dumb?
How can harry ask to photoshop the pictures in which,mike is clearly on top of me,outside the club,trying to take me away.

Harry rolled his eyes and whispered in my ear "Catherine's dad asked my lawyers to side him,but obviously my lawyers are very professional,loyal and good friends of mine,they disagreed with him.So Catherine's dad had to hire some dumbo last minute".

I faced him and smiled a little,nodding my head.

The case went on,my lawyer against the mikes dumb lawyer.Now it was lunch time so all of us were asked to wait outside.After the lunch,judge was going to announce the result.Whatever went down inside right now,it was clear we are going to win.Each and every proof and statement provide by me and harry were proven true.

My parents went to buy some coffee.Harry guided me towards the waiting room where we both sat down on the uncomfortable seats.No one was in the room at moment so I quickly grabbed Harry's face and pecked his lips.

"Thank you"I sighed pulling away.

"Why?"he asked amused.

"For being here for me,for hiring the best lawyers and protecting me"

"I'll always protect you and be there for you,love,no matter what.About the lawyers,they are also my old friends so obviously they will help me and they already work for my company so....."he trailed of,looking in my eyes,with the same look he always has while talking with me.

Out of no where we here someone clear their throat.Both of us look behind to see none other than Catherine standing there,glaring at me.

"What do you want Catherine?"Harry's asked,his tone completely cold.