41.

Willow's pov:

       I was meeting with my parents today.I felt like I should tell them about what happened all those years ago.

"Babe,are you ready?"Harry asked me.He was coming with me because I know I will need his support and comfort.It was going to be hard to tell my parents about mike.

"Yes,let's go"I said pulling on my coat and locking my apartment.We got in Harry's Range Rover.

"You're going to be fine babe"harry said taking my hand in his and resting it on his lap.

"I know Harry,it's just,I'm scared what will my father do,whenever it comes to me he will go to extreme levels"I sighed.

"Like me?"Harry questioned chuckling.

"Yeah like you"I smiled a bit.
When harry told me he's taking mike to court and hired the best lawyers and detectives,my heart skipped a beat.I immediately thought about my dad and how he would do the same thing.I am extremely lucky to have Harry.

We reached my parents place and my mum came running towards me,engulfing me in a tight hug.

"I missed you so much darling"

"I missed you too mum"

Then she turned towards harry.

"Hello handsome"my mum smiled hugging Harry.

"Hello beautiful,this is for you"Harry said removing a yellow rose from his back pocket.Where did it come from?

My mom giggled kissing his cheek.I rolled my eyes playfully and made my way inside.I loved how Harry got along with my family and how he never forget to charm my mum.

"Willow!"My dad greeted me,kissing my forehead.

"Hi dad"I gave him a hug.

Harry and Mum came inside laughing about something.

All of us entered the living room and sat down.Harry sitting besides me and my Parents sitting opposite of us.

"So what did you wanted to talk about?"my mum asked.

I tensed a bit and my hands were getting sweaty.

"First...I don't want you guys to get upset with me"I said slowly.Harry was rubbing soothing circles on my back.

They nodded their heads.

"Go On Love"Harry whispered in my ear.

"Do you guys remember,I dated in high school?"

"Yes"they both said at the same time.

"Well,There was this guy called mike......"

I told them everything.Each and everything thing that happened that day.My mum was crying and my dad suddenly stood up.Harry was holding me against him to calm me down.

"How dare that son of a bitch even touch my daughter"Dad said.He was fuming and I was scared because I have never seen him so angry.

"Dad I'm fine now"I whispered.Harry let go of me and I made my way towards him.

Mean while,Harry sat besides my Mother to calm her down.

"I'm going to kill him!"he shouted.

I flinched a bit but harry was quick to respond.

"Don't worry about killing him,I almost did but willow stopped me.I am taking him to court and my lawyers said we have already won the case and he's going to rot in jail."

After hearing it my dad seemed to snap out of his anger and looked at me with sad eyes.He suddenly engulfed me in a tight hug.

"Oh my baby,I'm so sorry I was not there to protect you.I am a shitty father"There were tears in his eyes.

"Dad!"I scolded him "you are the best dad I could ever ask for,you always protected me and provided me with the best life I could only imagine about if it wasn't for you.I love you dad and nothing can change it."

"I love you too baby girl"dad said kissing my head and tightening his grip.

My mum joined our hug and I smiled to myself.I had the best parents in the world and I'm glad I'm their daughter.

"Where's Zac?"Harry questioned out of nowhere.We looked at him laughing.

"What?"he asked confused.

"You always want to see Zac whenever we come here"I stated laughing.

"Well,he's the better McQueen and he's fun"Harry smirked looking at me.

"He went for his football practice"my mum told him.My parents left the room,Harry and I alone in here.

"Are you sure he's the better McQueen Mr.Styles?"I slowly made my way towards him,snaking my arms around his neck.

"It depends,you're great in bed and he's fun to hang out with"he smirked looking down at me.

"Okay then!Zac is all yours,I'll go."I pouted and unlocked my hand from his neck.He chuckled.

Before leaving,I turned around and smirked looking at him "And for your information,my periods are over but I know you are going to prefer spending time with Zac".

His face dropped.
I chuckled looking at his expression.He quickly rushed towards me and picked me up,kissing my lips with force.

After kissing him for some seconds he let me down.Both of us were staring at each other before We bursted out laughing.Harry went serious again.He grabbed my face,looking in my eyes with the same look he always has when talking with me.

"I love you willow,more than anything in this world and no one can replace you".

Butterflies were dancing in my stomach.
"I love you too harry" I pecked his lip.

When I pulled away I heard my mum calling for us for lunch.
We made our way inside and my dad immediately engulfed harry in a hug.

Too much hugs were given today but I was fine with it.

I smiled when I saw Harry's shocked expression.My dad was never the one to show much affection and the funny part about this situation was that neither was harry.Both the men in my life were very powerful and had this 'don't come near us' personas.After seeing them hug each other,a tear rolled down my cheek but I quickly wiped it.

"Thank you for taking care of my daughter and being there for her"my dad told harry.

"I will always protect her,you don't have to worry about her anymore"Harry said with the same sincerity.

"I'm proud of you son,I have seen you built your empire and how hard working you are,and now seeing you being a great partner is amazing"

"Means a lot"harry said,a small smile playing on his lips.

"One more thing"my dad said.

All of us chuckled.It was kind of funny seeing my dad complimenting someone else other than me,Zac and my mum.

"Yes?"Harry asked.

"You made the right decision about taking that asshole to court and beating the shit out of him,I would have done the same thing"

Harry and my Mother laughed and I looked at them with adoration.

My dad was never the one to swear in front of us,but today he didn't seem to mind which was amusing.

All of us sat down for lunch and soon Zac joined us,sitting besides Harry,obviously.

While Harry and Zac were in their own world,my Dad and Mom sent me a knowing smile.

'I know he's a keeper' I thought to myself.

Vote and comment!
-Avi💕