Epilogue 2.

Willow's pov:

I was cooking breakfast in the kitchen when I felt someone slip their arms around my waist.

"Good morning beautiful"harry said pecking my cheeks and holding me tight against him.

"Morning handsome"I said tilting my head backwards to face him and he quickly pecked my lips.

"God!!! Can you guys stop being so cheesy when your kids are around"Said Edward.

"Never mate"harry chuckled.

              (Edward Noah Styles)

He was now 21 years old and looked as handsome as Harry.He was captain of the college football team and at the same time wanted to become a designer like me.Girls from his college can't get enough of him...but he has eyes only for one girl.....Niall and Roses daughter,Emily.Niall and Rose started dating two months later of mine and Harry's wedding and had Emily after one year so basically she was two and half years younger than Edward but they have been friends ever since Emily was born.

"Morning fam"said our second son who entered the dining area.

(Alvaro Zac Styles)

Alvaro was a surprise baby.After having Edward we decided to wait for some years.I was about to die during the first pregnancy so harry was scared to have second child but then our second baby boy came like an miracle.He was conceived during our honeymoon.He was now 18 years old and already a heartbreaker.He also looked just like Harry but had my brown eyes.He plays volleyball and loves music,just like his father.I guess,Alvaro will end up taking Harry's place at Styles and Co. where as Edward will take over my brand.Harrys company was more successful than before if possible.It seemed like he made millions in a month.

"Daddy!!!! Tell Ruel to not scare away the poor boys who just want to be my friends"came in our daughter,Darcy,instantly running into her dear daddy's arms.

"Dad is the one who asked me to keep the boys away from you"entered Ruel,our youngest son.

"Dad!"Darcy whined.

"I told you....no boyfriends till you turn 30 or something"harry said in a serious tone but was teasing her.
I just shook my head at him.

"They just want to be my friends"Darcy stated stomping her feet.

"We'll see"Harry chuckled and Ruel cheered.Because for the first time he didn't get scoldings from harry for pissing off Darcy.

You see,Darcy was daddy's little princess.Whatever she asked for,she got within an hour.Harry spoiled her immensely,she was the light of his life and I tried to keep her down to earth as much as possible.

Harry spoiled her immensely,she was the light of his life and I tried to keep her down to earth as much as possible

(Ruel  Dylan Styles and Darcy Gemma Styles)

Both these munchkins were planned and are 16 years old.After having two sons harry was bugging me to have a daughter.We knew it was not upon us to have a son or daughter but harry was not listening.He kept saying that if we try again we'll have a daughter this time and I had to let go.I was and still am ready to do whatever makes Harry happy.When I got to know I was pregnant for the third time,harry was over the moon and then after few months the doctor told us we are going to have twins.It was a shocker at first as both Harry and I don't have any twin genes in our families but after all everything has a first time.

Darcy had my dark curls but looked like her dad,same as Edward and Alvaro.On the other hand,Ruel looked just like me but with Harry's green eyes.He played football as well and loved drawing.

All my children were beautiful.I had three green eyed and one brown eyed.As everyone was sat around our huge dining table,I served breakfast to each one of them.I was not a stay at home mom but neither did I not give my children time.Harry and I had this rule for everyone in the house...Have breakfast and dinner together and spent some time with each other before going to bed.Some days were exception but no one seemed to not follow it often.

Our children were literal angels,sure my sons were charmers and heartbreaks but they knew how to respect a girl and treat her right where as our daughter was like a princess,always getting away with anything but she was very kind and loved helping others.Her brothers trouble her a lot but at the same time they are very protective.Harry seems to whine every time she does some teenage girl stuff like,going for night out or hanging out with her guys friends.Harry finds it difficult to not say no to her and give her guy friends a piece of his mind.He always complains how fast she's growing and he doesn't want her to grow up.It is funny but heart warming at the same time.

As I saw my family eating breakfast while sharing laughs,I felt blessed.
I had a great husband who still made me blush,three amazing sons and one gorgeous daughter.Never imagined I'd end up getting married to a successful and kind hearted man and having four children.It was unbelievable but currently I was living it.

What if I would have said no to go to the gala with my father?What if I didn't have the guts to talk to Harry?What if Mike would have killed me?What if Catherine or Kendall would have taken my harry away from me?
Everything was a What if?

Everything was in the past and I was glad,really grateful I met Harry.He is my endgame now and will be till eternity.

"What are you thinking love?"Harry asked as I zoned out while cleaning the dishes.

"What if I would have not attended the gala?"I asked him.

I heard him chuckle lightly "babe,we still would have ended up together.I just know we would have.And you are seriously asking me this question after 25 years of marriage and four children?"

I giggled "I love you boss man".

"I love you too my pretty boss woman"

Vote and comment!
And it's done😭😭😭😭
Willow and harry💗
-Love Avi❤️