4.

Willow's pov:
I woke up as my alarm clock went off.Groaning I got out of the bed and went to brush my teeth as I was starving.I heard some noises coming from downstairs,when I went down after doing my bathroom routine I saw my mum and dad cooking together,my brother no where seen.

"Where is zac?"I asked, "he went for football practice"my mum said.

"So how's the set up for your studio coming?"Aked my dad.

"well...it's coming together quite well,the opening will be on next Saturday."I said giving my dad a smile.

"We are so proud of you baby,you are finally graduated from a fashion school like you always wished,now see your dreams coming true"my mother said as her eyes teared up.

"What are the plans of your other pals now?"My dad asked.

"Niall is going to New York for Post Graduation degree,Rose got a job as stylist for some celebrity and Amy is kinda helping her dad with his bookstores even if she's a fashion designer now,she doesn't feel ready to start working on her own right away"I said.My dad nodded his head.

Then my dad said "can I invite some of my colleagues for your studios opening?it would be great publicity as you know my company works in music and kinda fashion industry"

"Ya sure,why not"I said smiling at him.I mean he's right,it would be great publicity.

I finished with my breakfast,got ready and went to the place where my studio was under construction,it will be ready till next Wednesday and I get two days to set it up for opening.I was really excited!

After doing some work there I went home to send out invitations.When I entered my home,I  was shocked when I saw my brother and the one and only Harry fucking styles sitting in my living room playing some video games.I stopped in my tracks looking at them.Yesterdays memories came back rushing.I guess they noticed my stated because the both turned towards me at the same time.

"Heya,sista!Where have you been?"asked zac.

"I um...went to the studio....yeah"I stammered.

"Oh great! By the way look who is here"said zac.

"What is he doing here ?"was the first thing that I blurted as usual when I'm near harry,as you all must have noticed his effect on me.

"Well,hello to you too Willow,I was on a morning run when this fella"he said ruffling my brothers hair "hit me in my back with his football by mistake,he recognised me and apologised,introduced himself then asked me to come play video games with him.I was about to say no but then he told me your father works for me so how could I say no to my colleague's son"harry said smirking.I was staring at him again.

"Well umm okay.Sorry for asking you that stupid question, and hello."I said and quickly rushed towards the kitchen as I needed some water because my throat went dry after I saw harry.

My parents went out somewhere I don't know.I was sitting on the counter drinking water when someone came and stood in front of me.I looked up and saw harry there.I was about to get down and walk away when he grabbed my waist and pinned me where I was sitting,standing between my legs.
Man,did this guy have two personalities or something,because sometimes he's sucha gentleman and other times a cocky guy.He smirked looking at me.ughhh that smirk is gonna kill me someday.

He brushed my ear with his plump lips,I remembered what he did yesterday and I shivered.

"Sorry for leaving you like that yesterday"was the first thing he said.

"You should not be sorry,I mean I was kinda rude when I kissed you and after few seconds I said it was wrong"

"Well,you had a point there,but there is no rule or law written anywhere,where it is mentioned you can't be with your employees daughter"he said giving me a mischievous smile.

"I don't know what to say"I said.

"Well you don't need to,I'll be straight forward,when zac introduced himself as Mr.McQueens son my mind directly drifted towards you that's why I'm here,I was not able to sleep yesterday because I kept thinking about the kiss and how your soft lips felt against mine"

"Same here"I said.I was feeling the butterflies in my stomach again when I heard him say he came here only to see me.

"Can I do it again"
I just nodded my head and the next moment we were kissing roughly in my kitchen.His hand grabbed my waist with one hand and the other hand was in my hair,I was pulling him with his shirt collar.Suddenly we heard movements in the living room and we pulled apart.

"Omg zac is in the living room,what if he saw us" I was panicking now.

"Don't worry love ,he has not left that space,he has not seen anything"
I sighed.

He was staring at me.
"Why are you staring?"I asked.

"You're beautiful"

I blushed.
"Thanks"I said tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Can I ask you something?"I asked him

"Sure"he nodded

"Why are we doing this?"I knew why was I doing this,because I admit I liked him a bit.But I wanted to know his reason.
"Well,because you caught my eye the moment I saw you that day,then you were amazingly beautiful on the gala night and I don't know!you just can't seem to leave my thoughts,I might have a crush on you"he said now genuinely smiling.

I was stunned.
"I might have a crush on you too"I admitted to him.
"But don't you think it's kinda weird because you're my fathers boss"

"No love it's not,we both have crush on each other,you like me I like you that is all that matters.

"But what if my dad finds out and what will people say"I said

"I truly don't give a shit about what others say,if I want something I get it,and as long as your father concerns I know for sure I can charm him and basically he already adores me"he said smirking.And here comes the cocky harry.

"So what are we then,we are not rushing right,because I met you only three days ago,and I don't even know what to do?"I asked nervously

"Well,we are definitely not rushing,as of what we are,for that I don't know the answer but we can see where this goes.How about dinner tomorrow at 8.we can get to know each other?"

The butterflies come again"okay"I said smiling.

He saw the time on his watch "it's time for me to leave"
As we were making our way in the living room my parents came in the house.My dad was surprised to see his boss but when my brother explained how that happened they greeted each other and Harry went his way winking at me,thank got no one noticed and I went to my room.

After two hours I heared my phone notification going off.I checked it and saw a message form and unknown number.

Unknown :hey love,see you tomorrow at 8.Wear something fancy;)-Harry xx

I smiled after reading the message.That sneaky ass.I laughed.

ME:yes,see ya.Okay:)
I sent.

I was excited for tomorrow.i slept with a smile on my face.

It was kinda boring writing this.Idk why!Please excuse spelling mistakes!
Please vote and comment❤️
-Avi💕