7.

Please vote and comment and let me know how you find the story so far!
———————————————————
Willow's pov:

Today is Friday,the day I was moving out.I had packed all my clothes and necessary stuff before graduation day.All my other stuff was already at my tiny studio apartment as all the furniture was new.My new home was a gift from my grandma as a graduation present.It was not anything big and fancy,just the way I wanted and homely.

As I was getting ready I got a text from Harry.

H❤️:Good morning love.What are your plans for today?

Me:Good morning.Well I'm moving out today,gotta shift some boxes.
(I had told him about me shifting from my parents house on our date yesterday)
H❤️:Well I'm coming to help you.

Me:As much as I want you to come,don't you have work?

H❤️:I'm the owner love.I make rules😏and what do you think about lunch from me as our second date?

Me:haha!Well I'd love to go for lunch....as a date.see you soon.

H❤️:see you in 30;).

I did not reply as I was gonna see him in half an hour.I went downstairs to have some breakfast and told my parents about harry helping me move in.When I finished my breakfast I heard the doorbell ring.My brother rushed to open the door.I heard laugher coming from the living room and saw my brother and Harry laughing about something.

Harry then greeted my mother and father.

"We have to bring the boxes from my room so we can get going"I said to harry.

"Ohh okay,well I brought my car too so we can take some of your stuff in it"

As we went upstairs harry grabbed my hand giving me a smile.We entered my room and the next thing I know it I'm pushed against the wall and Harry's lips are on mine.At first is started slow but then it got heated.We pulled apart out of breath both looking at each other with want.

"What was that for?"I asked.

"I missed you"was Harry's reply.

"I missed you too"I pecked his lips.

We were both staring at each other and the started laughing.This day can't get any better I thought.

We carried my boxes downstairs.My dad hugged me tight and my mum was crying besides him with my brother by her side.

"We will miss you darling"said my mum.

"I will miss you guys too and I'm not going that far,I'm just six or something blocks down"I said smiling but with teared eyes.Me and Harry waved them goodbye and went to keep the boxes in car.

"Nice car"I complemented harry when I saw his black Range Rover.

"Thanks"he muttered and went to keep some of the boxes in his car.

"I don't know the directions to your apartment so I'll follow your car"

"Sure"I replied.
We both got in our separate cars and took off.When we reached my apartment building I was greeted by the security guard.We took the boxes to the lift and went to my floor.As we entered my apartment I dropped the boxes and harry did the same.

"Your apartment is cute"was the first thing Harry said when we entered it.

"Graziè"

"Ooo,So you can speak Italian!"