6.

Willow's pov:
     I chose a dark green coloured jumpsuit for the occasion.As harry told me to wear something fancy I chose something fancy enough yet simple and elegant.

As harry told me to wear something fancy I chose something fancy enough yet simple and elegant

     I was wearing my heels when I heard the doorbell ring.When I was walking downstairs I saw harry standing there with a bunch of red roses talking with my dad.He looked so handsome I was not able to glance anywhere else.i guess both my dad and Harry sensed me coming,both looking my way in awe,I was blushing as I saw harry standing there stunned.

"What are you guys talking about ?"I asked.

Then my dad replied smiling "I was warning him...that if he breaks my lill girls heart I'll hurt him"

"DAD!"I said shocked.

Harry and my dad just laughed.Harry was not speaking at all and just staring at me.

"Are those roses for me?"I asked Harry.

"Uh..oh...yeah yeah these are for you beautiful,you look absolutely gorgeous"he stammered at first and then smirked handing me the roses.
"You don't look bad yourself,I will just put them in water so we can go".He nodded.

After I finished doing my business I went back in the living room where I saw harry waiting for me by the door.He offered me his hand to escort me towards his car.
Ah! I thought.He got the same car as me!Just in black.

He was such a gentleman as he opened the door for me and ran towards the driving seat

"I got the same car in white you know"I said.

"Well then we both have great choice"he said winking at me.

I giggled.There was some music playing in the background while we sat in comfortable silence.

"You know,I thought you'd ask me n number of questions about where we are going and what not"harry said.

"Well I love surprises so I was never going to ask you the common questions every girl asks"I said smiling.

He smirked nodding his head.
In no time we reached the restaurant.It looked so fancy from outside.As we entered we were greeted by an waitress.

"Hello Mr.Styles"she said.

"Hi..I reserved the seats for two"

"Yes sir!Please follow me"

As the waitress lead us we were sat at the table besides the window with a great view.

We ordered our food and went on with getting to know each other.

"How does that waitress know your name?"I questioned.

He laughed "the owner is one of my good mates".
Of course the owner is his friend I thought.

"So you're a fashion designer?"asked harry.

"Yup....my brands opening is day after tomorrow,on Saturday,you should come"

"That's amazing love,well yeah I was invited by your dad,but I prefer coming to the opening as you date rather than your dads boss"he said smirking.

"Date?"I questioned smiling.

"Yeah,I mean if you want to"he smirked.

"I like that"I smiled.

As the conversation went on the food came.Everything was going so well.As we finished with our dinner Harry said he has one more surprise for me.He grabbed my hand and took me through a door at the hotel.In front of me was an beautiful set up besides the pool with some music playing and candles lit.

In front of me was an beautiful set up besides the pool with some music playing and candles lit

"Dance with me beautiful"harry said.

I smiled giving him my hand.We danced together,swaying side by side in this beautiful atmosphere.I was still not able to believe that this was real.

"Thank you Harry!"

"No problem love"he smiled.

As we were done dancing I was getting tired.Harry took me home.He opened the door for me as he did for the whole night.We walked the few steps till we reached the main door of my house.

"I had fun today"I said looking into his green orbs as he stared at my plain brown ones.

"Me too beautiful me too"He smiled genuinely.we were just staring at each other when he gently pulled me by my waist with one hand and crabbed my head caressing my cheek with the other and kissed me tenderly.This kiss was so much different from the other two we had.I was completely lost...butterflies dancing in my stomach.After a minute we pulled away.Our foreheads touching he smiled down at me.

"See you soon beautiful,take care"

"Goodnight harry"I waved back.

He pecked my lips and then went to his car and took off within seconds.I liked this harry.The sweetheart harry.But I also liked the cocky and powerful harry as he made my head spin in a good way.As I was going to bed that night ,I was not able to wipe the smile from my face and I slept with it.

-Love Avi❤️