21.*

Willow's pov:
       Next day Harry arranged water sports for us.It was quite exciting.
Jet ski was bought so both of us can have some fun in water.As I can't swim I sat behind harry safely packet in life jacket as Harry rode the ski.He was skilled,I was having so much fun.

Water was splashing against us making me giggle in glee.After spending the day in water and getting some tan harry and I went for the afternoon nap.We slept on the beach chair which was kept on the boat.I should admit,we sleep a lot together and still harry is a gentleman and does not try anything against my will which I truly appreciate.

It was 6pm so I woke harry up.
"Get up babe,it's 6 in the evening,we got a date"I winked at him.

"Ughrrr I don't wanna get out of here I'm so comfy,I guess you should help me with my cock to wake me up properly"his accent thick.

"Harry!"I shrieked laughing.
"Maybe we can do more at night"I smirked and stared making my way to get ready.

"What are you talking about?"he yelled.

"You gonna get it tonight"I shouted back finally closing the bedroom door.I am so ready to give myself to harry that I can't wait anymore.I hope he got my message.

It's was now date time.I was wearing a beautiful summer dress with some sexy black laced panties and no bra!Today is going to be special.

Harry came in looking handsome as ever but I was shocked to see him in a white tank top,white shorts,sports shoes and a SnapBack

Harry came in looking handsome as ever but I was shocked to see him in a white tank top,white shorts,sports shoes and a SnapBack.Damn!Didn't he look hot.I have seen Harry in casual attire's like sweats and jeans but never saw him dressed like a jock.

I have seen Harry in casual attire's like sweats and jeans but never saw him dressed like a jock

"You're wearing this to our date?"This was not what I meant to ask but ohh boi.

"Yup it's too hot,why?should I change?"he asked a bit disappointed.

"Oh no no no,it's just....I....thought it was a fancy date....but...you look sooooo ahem *coughs*hot!"I was. Stammering mess!

He laughed at my reaction and made his way towards me "You look beautiful as always love"he pecked my lips. "It's a fancy date but I thought might as well give you the feeling of a school girl by dressing like this,I mean we are too young to always act like adults"he laughed again.