30.

Willow's pov:

Tonight I was going to the party Niall invited me to,so I decided to work for sometime and then go home.The designs for charity fashion show were coming out well and my staff was great help.After everything was settled,I went to have some lunch on my own.You see,when I mentioned I was a loner during high school and always have been,I never felt weird to do stuff alone,I was fine going to the movies alone or going to have food on my own but then at college I met Niall,Rose and Amy.We have been attached to the hip since then.I miss Niall,as he was taking a masters degree in fashion he had to stay in New York for two years.I am meeting him after so many months.Amy and Rose still hangout with me sometimes but everybody is busy doing their own stuff.Amy and Rose even offered to stop by when I broke the news of my breakup but I was in no mood to have any interactions,which they understood.

I entered the little cafe near my studio and ordered fries and a chocolate milkshake.I never felt the need to follow a strict diet routine.I always believed in 'Eat whatever you want and exercise'.I can't say I have the perfect sexy body but I'm fine with what I am.

I removed the book I was reading and got lost in it.By the time I was finished reading the last chapter it was time for me to go home and get ready.

In no time I reached my apartment.I quickly took a shower and moisturised.I decided to straighten my curly chestnut locks.I felt like trying hard today,I mean I wanted to forget about Harry and have fun.I decided to go with glittery pink eyeshadow with mascara and perfectly winged eyeliner.I was looking pale so I decided to add some blush tagged along with maroon lipstick.I was happy with my makeup.I quickly pulled on my dress and matched the stilettos with it.As if on queue my doorbell rang.I rushed down the stairs and opened the door to find some excited idiots.Niall,Amy and Rose came crashing in to hug me.

"We missed you willy"Niall joked.

Amy and Rose laughed while I playfully scowled at him.

"Can you stop calling me willy please,because I surely don't look like a penis"

They all laughed at my reply.

"It's funny tho"Amy said.

"Yeah,yeah.Now lets go party"I shouted.

We all made our way outside and got into Roses brand new Porsche.Rock music was playing in the background,windows were down and it felt like college life all over again.

We reached the new club in no time.It looked very much fancy.We were allowed inside immediately.Niall made his way towards the VIP section and we followed him.The club looked amazing,dance floor was full and it pretty much seemed like party started long ago.Niall ordered a round of shots and each of us took one.Within half an hour Rose and Niall were hammered.Niall was laughing at anything Rose said and she was doing the same.

Amy and I were not drunk but we definitely were tipsy.I felt like dancing so I dragged Amy to the dance floor.We were having so much fun.

Suddenly I felt the urge to have some water so I made my way towards the bar.When I reached it,I looked towards the VIP section to make sure wether Rose and Niall are okay.

But then I saw Harry.Am I that drunk that now I'm hallucinating?I quickly shook my head and gulped the water down.After turning around I saw the the last person I thought I'll ever see again.There he stood with some girl,hung around his neck.I was shocked and terrified.I quickly made my way out of the club,texting Niall to let him know I'm leaving.I can't be there anymore.When I was making my way out I ran into someone.There stood Harry looking down at me with concerned eyes.This was not the right time to talk with him so I tried to make my way but he didn't budge.

"Hey hey!Where are you rushing?"he asked confused.

"I'm leaving,I can't be here"

"Are you leaving because of me?I can leave if you're uncomfortable"he offered.

"No it's fine,it's not about you"I said.
Suddenly I felt like bile rising up my throat and my head was spinning.I quickly moved away from Harry and threw up besides the side walk.Harry was quick to come by my side and hold my hair up.After I finished,everything blacked out.

Update guys!!!!
Hope you like it.
Some drama coming soon!!

-Avi💕