2.

Willow's pov:

      The day was finally here.I was wearing the dress my mum chose and we were on our way to my graduation ceremony.I was nervous...thinking about what if I made a fool out of my self and fell down but those thoughts soon came to an end as we pulled outside my college.I saw my friends and their parents talking amongst each other and made my way there.Niall,Rose and Amy walked towards me and bundled up in a hug.

Then rose said "we are grown ups now"which caused to slip a tear from my eyes.We have been friends our whole four years of college life.I will miss them as Niall is flying to New York for further studies,Rose is going to move out of her parents house and she's going to live 45 minuets away from my flat(because I'm moving out too) and Amy is going to join her dad as he owns many book stores all around London.As we break our hug we hear whispers and chattering amongst the students.

Niall calls one of his guy friends and asks what's the matter to which his friend says "The Harry Styles is going to hand us our degrees because of which the girls are going crazy and guys are jello".
Then Rose starts talking about how hot harry styles is....Amy is nodding her head agreeing with rose and Niall and me just stand there staring at them.

"Why are these girls making a big deal?"I ask.

Roses head snaps towards me and she says "gurl are you crazy...Harry styles is going to be here which in itself is a big deal....come on dude he's basically your dads boss you should know how handsome and successful he is at such an young age"

I just nod and Niall changes the topic.God bless him.To be honest I have never seen my dads boss because I never liked attending parties and galas thrown by his company.I was a shy child growing up,I never got involved in social activities and gatherings except sports.I loved and still love playing volleyball.I was going to peruse my career in volleyball but I preferred to keep it just as a hobby.I was now eager to know how this boss man looked.As you know there's always this bitch in college who loves attention,we had one called Kendall,her dad works at the same company my father works at only the difference is he is the head of editing department.I never liked her because she always threw snarky and judgmental comments my way,she always troubled my friends and basically thought she was the greatest one in college.She was literally gushing over the boss man after hearing he was going to hand out the degrees.I seriously didn't know what this man really had.
         The principal asked us to take our places as the ceremony was about to start.We were seated and the introductions started.The minute I heard the boss mans name my eyes started wondering and then a man starts walking up the stairs,back towards us,he was tall with curly brown hair,the way his back muscles flexed and were seen through his sleek black suit I knew there was more to come,the minute he turned I was stunned by the beauty of this man.Sharp features and bold personality. "Damn" was the only thing that came out of my mouth,Rose was smirking after giving me a glance,girls were drooling and boys were burning with jealousy.This guy standing on the stage was beyond what I expected.

I turned towards Niall and asked him "what is his age".

"22"Niall replied.

To say I was shocked was and understatement.I knew my fathers boss was very very rich and was highly successful but never in my dreams I thought he would be so young.I always felt like my dads boss must be a 50 year old man to be this successful but never imagined this!I snapped out of my thoughts when the principal started calling out students names to take their diplomas.Niall,Rose and Amy were done taking it now it was Kendall's turn.....the way she walked up those stairs,sawing her hips and pulling her graduation gown down to show her chest I knew she was trying to impress the boss man.This girl was unbelievable.When he handed her her diploma she whispered something in his ear to which he tensed and then gave her a small smile.I had the basic idea about what she said to him but after seeing his reaction I knew they were probably going to sleep together.I don't know wether I read to much clichès or it was just me that I always thought young businessmen always found it was fun to sleep around and this boss man is same as well.Next it was me.I walked towards him to take my diploma.The moment I stepped in front of him I was shocked to see his beautiful green eyes.Like come on!can this man get anymore beautiful.It felt like his eyes were looking through my soul.I got nervous.He congratulated me,I almost snatched the paper out of his hands,thanked him and literally rushed towards the stairs to get down.After going back to my friends my nerves calmed down a little.Damn!that was scary and amazing at the same time!The ceremony was over and I walked towards my family who congratulated me and told me how proud they are.

My dad walked towards me,hopeful look in his eyes,he said "Darling,my company has a gala night tomorrow and I would like you to be my date.Please!because you're moving out and I want to spend some quality time with you".

I thought for a moment and nodded my head.My dads grin was so adorable.I was happy that I made him happy.Nothing bad can happen if I attend one gala right?

Second chapter!!yay!
I'm so happy that finally I'm writing(typing 😂)!!!
Next chapter coming soon!
-Avi💕