32.

Longgggggg chapter!!!!

Willow's pov:

      My head was pounding.I groaned and tried to open my heavy eyes.Suddenly I realised I was not at my apartment but the place still seemed familiar.I panicked and quickly got up.Bad idea but too late now.I looked around and then it dawned on me.I am at Harry's place.Shit shit shit.I looked down at my attire and saw one of Harry's shirts and pants.Oh my god.Did we?I tried to find my phone and saw it was on the bedside table,placed with some Advil's and water.I quickly grabbed the pills and swallowed them and took my phone to check the time.It was 12noon.I made my way towards the bathroom to clean up so I can sneak out before I have to face him.When I looked at myself in the mirror I looked fine.There was not an ounce of makeup on my face,my hair was a mess though.Brushing my teeth and washing my face,I grabbed my stuff and made my way down the stairs as quite as possible.I was so awkward and ashamed,this was not me,to get drunk and sleep with guys.Might I add,my ex boyfriend whom I still love and was trying to move on from.As I was almost at the door someone cleared their throat behind me.Well,I got caught.I don't know how to react,it's going to be so awkward but anyways,I turned around to see a shirtless and sweaty harry with a water bottle in hand.

"Hi"I squeaked.Way to go willow.But then I looked at his face and I felt like crying and kissing his soft lips at the same time.But,I controlled my emotions and decided to handle this situation maturely.

"Um...hi"Harry said awkwardly.We both were staring at each other for sometime but then he decided to speak again.

"Can we talk?"he asked.

I guess we should,because I need answers as to why I'm in his clothes at his apartment and maybe I'd dare to ask,what went wrong between us?

"Yeah"I whispered and followed him towards the couches.We both sat in front of each other,keeping a safe distance.

"I'm sorry willow"Harry started.

"Don't be,it's in the past"I was not trying to sound harsh but it did anyways.

"Please willow,listen to me".

"What Harry,that how you lied to me and how you went out with Catherine immediately after we fought?"I was now fuming.I guess I'm not able to handle my hangover and this beauty in front of me at the same time.

"Willow please"harry seemed sad,really sad.

"Okay,but before you start please tell me we didn't...."I trailed pointing at my outfit.

"Oh no no no no"he shook his head rapidly. "We didn't....I just thought you'd be uncomfortable so I dared to change you and clean up your makeup.I'm sorry about it,my intentions were good.I even slept in guest bedroom"

I sighed in relief.It was quiet sweet that he was still concerned and cleaned my makeup as well,sparing me the horror for next day. "It's fine,thank you".

"Anytime....So where should I start...."he trailed off.

"Be quick"I said.I know I was being and A class bitch right now but all the anger was coming out.It was hard to face Harry after all that happened.

"Yeah...ummm so to start with,I'm really sorry for shouting at you that day.....I should have told you about it right away but you should know that it's quite hard for me to open up about my past".