3.

Willow's pov:
       Gala night of STYLES and co. is today.I am so nervous since morning.Firstly because this is my first time attending a gala and second what if the boss man recognises me as the girl who was literally about to make fun out of herself when she stumbled down the stairs at her own graduation ceremony.I hope I don't have to face him.I decided on wearing a simple black gown which showed off some skin but I was fine with it.I was chilling in my room when my dad called me "willow it's time to get ready,we have to leave at 7"I sigh "yes dad!". I check the time it's 5pm right now.I quickly took a shower and got dressed,I kept my look simple and elegant with light makeup,I wear heels(I'm tiny-5'1) and straighten my curly hair.I took one quick glance in the mirror and I was content with how I looked.

I took one quick glance in the mirror and I was content with how I looked

     I walked down the stairs of my house and my dad just smiled at me.

"You look gorgeous darling"

"thank you dad"I reply.

We got into my dads Mercedes as the driver Mr.Stone was waiting for us.He was a 51 year old man working with my dad since I was a child.We took off to the venue,my hands fidgety and legs bouncing,I habit of mine when I'm anxious.When we reached the venue the place from outside looked absolutely stunning.They went overboard.When we entered it I was amazed,completely in awe.They place from inside was more beautiful.

      My dad took ahold of my hand and walked us towards a group which were probably his age and some of their children

      My dad took ahold of my hand and walked us towards a group which were probably his age and some of their children.As we neared them I was taken aback as I saw Kendall.Of course she had to be here!Note the sarcasm.My dad went into deep conversation with his colleagues.Kendall saw me and walked towards me.She looked stunning but her behaviour,ughhh.

"Hey there loser"was the first thing she said when she came.

"What do you want Kendall?" I ask calmly as I didn't wanted to cause any scene as my dads reputation mattered to me the most at moment.

"What is a girl like you is doing here?"she asked.

I simply replied "tagging along with my dad and the rest is none of your business"I say raising my brows.
She frowns and leaves me alone.Thank lord!As my dad was quite busy talking about some business I took that time to roam around.The people here were so fancy!As I was making my way to have some water the volume of people talking increased.I looked around to find what was the chaos about.Obviously the boss man had just entered!Once again I was thrown off guard by his beauty.He looked so handsome and powerful in that suit!I saw him make his way towards the group where my dad was chatting with....as he neared them the all smiled including my dad.I felt like my dad adored his boss!The way he shaked their hands and talked with them I knew he was a gentleman but the next thing I know Kendall just threw herself on him.He seemed quite uninterested and uncomfortable.I don't know what to believe.Is he letting her do whatever she's trying to do just to be kind/because her dad is there or is he truly interested in her.I don't even know why I'm overthinking this!We are literally nothing and he can do whatever he wants duh willow!I tried to ignore my overthinking and took a swig of my water when I heard my dad calling my name.I froze.I turn around to where my dad was standing quickly gulping the water and making my way towards him.I was a nervous mess.I don't want to embarrass my dad in front of his boss and that bitch.I try to keep a small smile on my face and walk as normally as possible without stumbling!Fuck I can be so clumsy sometimes!I try to avoid boss mans eyes and walk into my dads side.He beams at me and faces his boss.