backstory: chapter one <-----

Baby birds lightly chirp under the heavenly sun and tree leaves gently wiggle over the smooth summer breeze. Faint giggles fill the air of happiness and excitement. Tiny bodies ran all over the open grass backyard with their figurines locked in between their fingers.

"Help me All Might!" (Y/n) yells. I dash of green hair spirals around the little girl with a flawless red cape swishing against the wind.

"I am here!" Izuku highly exclaims. He swoops down to rescue (Y/n) from the danger of pretend villains. (Y/n) lets out a slight giggle when they both run off to the cubby house to hide. The sound of the back door swiftly slides open with the sound of shoes lightly thudding against the wooden deck.

"Izuku, it's time to go!" They hear his mother call out. Izuku lets his face drop, they both slowly walk out with unhappy expressions planted firmly on their faces.

"Mum, can't he stay a little longer!" (Y/n) whines while tugging on her leg. Her mother sighs and lifts her up to meet her height.

"I'm sorry darling, but it's time for them to go. You'll see him at kinder tomorrow." Her mother replies. She lowers (Y/n) down until she could feel the ground beneath her.

"Goodbye Izuku." She mumbles sadly.

"Bye (Y/n)." He responds in the same gesture. (Y/n) walks with her mum and Izuku to the front door watching them leave their house.

"Come on, let's head into the kitchen. How about some chocolate chip cookies?" (Y/n)'s mother suggests. (Y/n)'s ears perk up and a bright smile spreads across her face.

"Cookies!" She yells in happiness as she runs quickly to the kitchen leaving her mum behind. She reaches into the lower draw and pulls out her tiny apron. She jumps energetically waiting for her mother to enter the kitchen.

"Come on, you know where the ingredients are."

(Y/n) goes into the pantry and reaches for the flour and sugar on her tiny toes. She strongly carried the dry ingredients and passes them to her mother before going into the fridge and pantry for more.

"Can I mix?" (Y/n) questions eagerly. Her mother shows a gentle smile before giving her the bowl and spoon to mix. They both create little balls of dough and press them lightly against the tray ready to be put into the oven.

"How long will they take?"

"Only ten minutes, in the meantime, we need to clean up." Her mother replies taking off her apron. (Y/n) follows her actions and helps her mother clean up the kitchen where they cooked. She hears a heavenly 'ding' before the sweet smell of chocolate floods her nose.

"They are ready!" She yells standing close to the oven and admiring the delicious cookies hitting that golden colour.

"Alright stand back." Her mother warns. She opens the oven with more flavor running up through (Y/n)'s nose. Her love for cookies kept on growing and growing.

"We need to wait until they are cool so you don't burn yourself." Her mother told her. (Y/n) lets out a disappointing sigh before dragging herself into the living room.

"Dad, I'm bored." (Y/n) complains stretching out onto the couch.

"How about a bubble bath, then you can the cookies?" He suggests looking up from his newspaper.

"Yes!" (Y/n) responds happily.

She runs to her room and takes off her clothes when she heard the water run into the bath tub. Her five-year-old body quickly rushes into the bathroom and climbs into the hot bath with bubbles surrounding her. She lets out giggles and laughs when she snatches her toys and starts to play with them. A faint knock collides with the door revealing her mother.

"I see you're having fun in here?" She asks taking a seat next to the bath.

"Yes, they're so many bubbles!" (Y/n) exclaims when she blew bubbles out from her hands. Bubbles got stuck to her body and her shiny golden hair.

"Well then you're finished, the cookies are ready to be eaten." She announces which causes (Y/n) to immediately jump out of the bath and pull a towel off the shelf. A light chuckle escapes her mothers lips before helping (Y/n) dry off and into her pajamas.

"Where are the cookies?" (Y/n) desperately askes her mother. Her mother grabs a plate of cookies from the bench and places them on the living room table.

"Don't make any crumbs okay?" The little girl nods fast and eagerly grabs a chocolate chip cookie. All of her sensations tingle when the cookie enters her mouth. It was heaven in a piece of food.

"Don't eat too many (Y/n)." Her father instructs letting (Y/n) finish her fourth cookie.

"But they are so good. Let me have one more!" She begs to her father.

"Maybe after dinner, but for now no more." Her father negotiates. She lets her face drop sadly after finishing off the last piece of her scrumptious cookie.

As the day passes the little girl grows tired letting out a big yawn. Her eyes start to droop and her body was slowly giving in.

"I think it's bed time." Her mother lightly coos picking her up. She rests her head against her mothers' shoulder until they reach her bedroom. She is tucked in lightly with a soft kiss planted on her forehead. The lights dimmer before only her night lamp shines throughout her room.

__________________________________________

update: now I have been getting comments asking about having blonde hair and fair skin as the characters description, please feel free to change it up to meet ur appearance! I do apologize if it!