-----> status- victims: chapter thirty

After around five minutes I am yanked through the bushes and branches of the forest.

"Hey, what's the idea?" A hand covers my mouth. I turn my eyes to the side noticing it's Katsuki.

"Be quiet." He whispers harshly. I stay quiet until his arm muscles relax. He lets go of his breath and releases me.

"What was that for?" Tokoyami questions curiously.

"We aren't staying with them. We don't need there help." Katsuki responds.

"What are you planning then?" I ask him.

"To fight." He replies straight forward. "I'm not letting anyone take you away and I'm not leaving your care in their hands when I can." He pulls my hand and trails me off into the forest with Tokoyami next to us. I keep my hand tight around his.

We walk out to an open area of dirt and burnt grass. The air smells of ash and bitter fire. We walk into the open field realising this is where we were training this morning.

"We're close." Tokoyami points out.

"What do we have here?" A sly voice fills the air. We alertly spin around coming face to face with another villain.

The man is wearing a mustard yellow coat with unique clown-like shoes with a full-face cover mask. He's tall and slim with a tall brown top hat. None of us can see his face or hair. From his pocket he pulls out to tiny light blue pearls. They dance through his gloved fingers.

"I'm guessing you are the girl called (y/n) Hakai that he wants, and Katsuki Bakugou; the blond ticking time bomb who came second in the sports festival and was chained up." He recalls. I feel his hand tighten around mine.

"Shut up!" He yells with his voice rising.

"At least you got what you wanted." I quietly say to him. The villain hides the pearls in his pocket and takes a couple steps forward.

"Come on, lets dance." He dramatically requests.

I shoot up massive dirt polls and spikes around him but he easily jumps over and swiftly dodges all of my attacks. Tokoyami's dark shadow was unleashed that tries to attack the villain. He's so agile and flexible, he dodges all of our attacks. He swings Tokoyami around us almost resulting in his shadow colliding in with my head. I bend back and let his shadow swoop over my nose.

"This man is smart and flexible." I tell Katsuki. He sets off explosions from his hands and runs the opposite way the villain is. Hoping to explode his face, the villain flies over him and flawlessly rolls out one of the hidden pearls. He lightly taps Katsuki with the ball and he gets sucked in.

"Katsuki!" I yell. My heart races fast and my fists clench, nearly turning white. I sprint up to him and swing my leg under his legs. He trips and falls backwards. I go to jab him in the stomach but his hand is lifted revealing another pearl. I flinch and re track my hand.

"We have to get him back." I instruct to Tokoyami.

His shadow goes for another round of attacks where I try and trap him in my walls. He's like spider man, he'll leap out of anything I create. I gather air in my lungs and project my mouth towards the villain. When he is stable, I let everything out. I hit his shoulder which sends him tumbling down to the ground. The dust fills up the area. I feel the air change behind me. My eyes widen knowing who it was. Before my body could turn, the whole world starts to spin and twist.

My lungs fill up with overloads of air and my eyes stare at nothing but a wavy blue scenery. My eyes don't close. I feel like I don't need to. I try to breath but nothing comes out or in. Everything feels heavy against my body, like I'm getting crushed. I try to swim, move or yell but nothing happens. Tears start to stream down my cheeks. What is this place? Am I in water? Then why am I crying.

Faint voices mumble from outside this hell. A splash of the cold air rushes to my face and then my body. I gasp loudly and let my eyes focus on the darkness filling up the sky.

"(y/n), Kacchan!" I hear Izuku cry. I look down seeing Shoji, Todoroki, Tokoyami and Izuku here. Ochaco and Tsuyu are behind them, staring in horror.

"Don't move, or you'll die." I hear a croaky man whisper into my ear. His voice spent shivers up my spine.

Four fingers are felt against my bare neck. He wasn't forcing pressure on me or anything, they were just there. Izuku and Todoroki start to run towards us. How did I get here? What has happened? I take note that I'm standing in a dark violet portal with two men behind me. To my side I see another villain with burnt skin stitched onto his regular skin with rings. His clothes are ripped and hair was messy.

"You're so close." He speaks to Todoroki who is lunging at me.

"But not close enough." He smirks. I am pulled back into the portal, feeling like I'm freeing falling. The mans fingers are gone off my neck but were now on my stomach. I feel a hard presence behind me which results me grunting in pain. Where am I?

"Lights out." He man whispers. I feel something solid hit the side of my head and then a shock of pain.