-----> helpless: chapter thirty-two

IZUKU'S P.O.V

I hear irritating noises. A high pitch beeping noise. I force my eyes to open. The room is white and bright from the sun reflecting in through the window. Monitors are set up all around me and my arms are strapped in casts and bandages. A hospital, great. I look at my table and see a plate with food. I use my fingers to slip to card in between my fingers. It's from mum. I toss the card away and begin to eat at the meal. I hear footsteps and voices muttering away through the walls. I place my plate on the table and focus my sight at my door. In a couple of seconds, all of class 1A barge on through. Great.

"Midoriya, you're awake." Asui says.

"How are you feeling, we were all so worried." Uraraka also says.

"Hey guys, I'm fine trust me, just a little tired." I reply. They all swarm me around my bed. Can't I just relax in peace? They talk amongst themselves telling me about what happened when I passed out. Most of the information flew over my head since I have things I need to do.

"Midoriya, I need to ask you something." Kirishima tells me. Everyone goes quiet and listens.

"Myself and Todoroki were talking, do you want to join us and rescue (y/n) and Bakugou?" He asks. My eyes widen. They can't be serious.

"What?"

"I just can't stand here and do nothing, Bakugou and (y/n) are my best friends. I know the pros are working on it but we can help. Yaoyorozu is on this and has a device that can track them down." Kirishima adds. This isn't good.

"Are you out of your mind? That is too dangerous and against the law! We have been told to stay put and let the pro heroes handle their job!" Ilda yells with his weird hand signals. An argument erupts against the two.

"I'm not going." I say. The argument stops and they both stare at me.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not going. I still haven't recovered fully and like Ilda said, it's up to the pro heroes to try and save them." I reply. Inside I knew that wasn't entirely true, but that's all I could say. I could see the sadness and anger in Kirishima's eyes. Both him and Todoroki walk out with the rest of class following. Many say goodbye to me and then leave me alone in the room. A small smile curls on my face.

(y/n)'S P.O.V

It's cold. Icy cold. My skin feels hard and numb. The bare flooring under my helpless body. My eyes slowly open. Red splatters were all over the floor around me. I see someone squirming in a seat all chained up staring right at me. I saw tears. Katsuki. Shoes clatter against the concrete ground getting louder and louder by each step. I see tints of green in a black suit.

"How are you feeling, (y/n)?" The figure asks calmly. He sounds familiar. Another man appears from the shadows next to him. His skin was fair and hair was a light blue.

"I'm sorry (y/n) for that." The other man replies with a slightly croaky voice. Shigaraki?

"What do we do with him?" My brother adds glancing over at Katsuki.

"I've got many ideas." The other figure replies with evil excitement filling his voice. I try to yell, tell them to stop. My voice only comes out in coughs. I hear chains rattle and an object drop to the floor.

"I'll kill you for hurting her, untie me and fight me you bastards!" Katsuki snaps loudly. I swing my head back against the wall. It was my brother next to another man wearing a mask. The mask was plain white with black outlines around the eyes. Those vibrant green eyes staring down at me.

"Take this." Shigaraki says. I move my arm to reach what he holds for me. A small towel? He signals my arm to reach for the side of my head. Something clicks and falls to the ground. Chains?