-----> game on: chapter twenty-six

I pack the last bit of clothing in my bag before exiting my room. I walk down into the kitchen and grab myself a quick breakfast.

"Hey (y/n)!" Jaylin calls out. He wanders into the area and walks up to the kitchen counter.

"When you're on camp I won't be around. I'm sorry this is short notice but the facility wants me there because they have gotten new kids and need extra help." He flashes at me.

"Oh okay. Uh, how long will you be gone for?" I ask him.

"It may be a couple weeks at minimum or a year max." He answers back.

"If it's to help other kids like us, then go for it. I'll be fine here." I reply back. We both say goodbye and exchange a quick hug before I leave to head to school.

I arrive at school where I see majority of my classmates. I walk over with my massive bag against my hip. Mina turns around and runs up to me.

"Hey (y/n)." She exclaims happily.

"Hey Mina, anything interesting happened yet?" I ask her.

"Nah, we're trying to get Kaminari 'low on battery' if you know what I mean?" She nudges. I laugh at her little joke. I peak around to look at Sero and Kirishima trying to turn Kaminari into his dumb-self.

"Everyone get on the bus, we're leaving." Mr. Aizawa announces. All of us throw our bags under the bus and climb into the bus. I sneak to the back and sit next to Mina for the ride. At the back was myself, Sero, Mina, Kirishima, Kaminari and Bakugou.

"Hey can I have your phone?" Kaminari asks me.

"Yeah sure, why not." I shrug. I hand over my phone to him and let both Kaminari and Sero do what they can with my phone, since it has a password on it.

"What do you think we'll do on camp?" Mina asks me.

"I think it'll be mostly hero training stuff that we can't do at school." I reply honestly. The trip there was meant to be a couple hours so I made the most of it and rest into the chair. My eye lids start to get heavy until I couldn't see. In an instant, I was knocked out.

I feel someone nudge my arm. I gradually open my eyes and let out a yawn. The bus has stopped at this view point across a massive area of dark green forest. I walk out of the bus and join the rest of the puzzled class. Mr. Aizawa just stood out the front, almost like he was waiting for someone. From behind us, a woman flips over and stands next to Mr. Aizawa. 

"Eraserhead. How's it been?" She says. She wears a pussycat costume and has short brown hair, almost like Ochaco's.

"No way, it's Mandalay from The Wild Pussycats!" Izuku fan boys.

"Yes, I'm Mandalay as many of you may know, and this is Pixie-Bob." She introduces as another cat flies over us. She has long blonde hair and wears mainly blue.

"That's me." She says.

"I hate to break this meet and greet, but why have we stopped here?" Kirishima asks.

"Well, as for your 'toilet stop' we are taking class 1A and class 1B on this hero camp. As you can see behind us, all this forest land is a private property belonging to us. Do you all see the steam appearing in the middle? That's camp." Mandalay informs us pointing further out into the forest.

"Cool, so let's go." Kaminari says.

"You're not going anywhere." Pixie-Bob smirks.

"Since this is private property, we are going to allow to all to use your quirk for your first test. You have until noon to make it through the forest to the campus. It should roughly take you all three hours to pass the forest and it's mystery challenges." Mandalay surprisingly announces.

"Everyone, get back to the bus!" Kaminari yells in near horror. We all scurry to try and board the bus, but the ground starts to shake and crumble. I start to fall along with my class until we reach rock bottom of the cliff. I grunt painfully and hold my left shoulder.

"The last person to make it to campus won't be served lunch!" Mandalay yells from above.

"Pixie-Bob has also created little challenges throughout the forest so beware." She adds sounding pleased with herself.

"Are you okay (y/n)?" Mina asks me looking at my shoulder.

"I should be, don't worry about me." I reply.

"You idiot, you're obviously not okay. A shoulder isn't meant to look like that." Bakugou scoffs. He is right, it does look like I've dislocated it from the fall.

"I know how to push it back." I say lowly to myself. I place my palm on the top of my shoulder and shuffle it back until I hear a small pop. I bit my lip with the sudden pain shooting to my shoulder.

"Done. Fuck." I say breathlessly. I can slowly move my whole arm freely with little pain occurring. I look ahead noticing Mineta running into the forest.

"Well he is stupid." I say out loud.

Massive stomps echo close by, a beast appears before us and takes a swing at Mineta. He stands there and screams out for help. Luckily Tsuyu swings by and grabs him with her tongue before any damage could be done to him. He stands there nearly traumatised.

"Well come on, the beast isn't going to kill itself." I say to the group.

I run up towards the beast and run up it's arm. I see Bakugou, Todoroki and Ilda run close behind me. Izuku runs closely across the ground. Bakugou and Todoroki trail off towards the beasts stomach and legs while Ilda and I run to the top. I let out a scream into the beasts face with Ilda doing the final blow. The monster screeches and crumbles ground into useless dirt it once was.

"That was amazing!" Ochaco exclaims at all of us.

"Well let's go, I want my lunch today." Sero says.

"Game on who can kill the most beasts?" I nudge to Bakugou. He grows a major grin and shoots off.

"Starting now!" He yells. I yell back at him with his little head start and chase him into the forest to locate some dirt beasts.

__________________________________________
Hello beautiful people!
Today is my last day in Australia for three weeks! I'm off overseas to America! Sorry if I don't upload regularly but I'll try and upload as soon as possible!