-----> wanted: chapter twenty-nine

I let out a small moan and flick open my eyes. Outside was dark with only the campus lights glowing around. I swing myself out of bed and lean against the door frame. My muscles feel a bit better but are still so sore. My throat only seems to get worse. I weakly follow the hall with my hand gliding across the wall to outside where class 1A are.

"You're awake, how are you feeling?" Yaoyorozu asks me quietly. I signal to her that I'm still not feeling the best.

"Hang on." She drops her hand and creates throat Lollies and muscle cream.

'Thanks' I lip sync to her. I throw a lolly into my mouth and let it sooth around my throat.

"(y/n), you're just in time for dinner. We have all made curry." Ochaco informs me. I nod and follow her to where they are serving it. I can't lie, it taste shit, but I haven't eaten all day so I ain't complaining. After we all finished eating the Wild Pussycats call us all over, including class 1B to play a game that tests everyone's courage.

"Tonight we decided to put on a little activity that will test your courage and trust in one another." Pixie-Bob announces.

"Before anything, Ashido, Kirishima, Sato, Sero and Kaminari, you'll all be coming with me instead and review some lessons since you failed the final exam." Mr. Aizawa picks out.

"Come on." Mina whines in disappointment. The group sadly trail behind Mr. Aizawa back into the campus.

"So this is how it'll work, class 1B will start off as the scarers and class 1A will be the scarees. 1B will be scattered around the forest to try and scare students from class 1A. 1A will be walking in with a partner and retrieving a card with their names. After fifteen minutes we will swap rolls." Ragdoll explains to us.

It was soon my go and Tokoyami and I start to wander through the forest. The sun has already set and the beautiful shades of blue and black colour the sky.

"H-Hakai, I need you to run." I hear Tokoyami mutter. I turn around and see his shadow cover his body.

"What's happening?" I ask him.

"Just go, he'll go out of control." He raises sharply. The black shadow swarms around his face like a dog mouth guard. His eyes turn differently and pierce through mine. His shadow zooms towards me at rapid speed. I could only raise my arms and let his shadow collide with me. My feet dig deep into the ground and leave trail marks while I get pushed into a tree. My muscles stretch dangerously.

"Tokoyami, knock it off!" I struggle out. I scream at his face and he quickly backs away. I start to run deeper into the forest with him trailing behind. The air is thick and starts to smell crispy. Fire? Tiny blue specks of fire linger around in front of me, my mind travels a million cells of possibilities.

I hear Tokoyami screech out. An idea flies into my head. I run faster into the parts of the burning forest where the flames are at their brightest. I spin around and shoot massive thorns of dirt behind me.

"Snap out of it!" I yell at him. His shadow growls and shuffles until it returns back to Tokoyami.

"Are you alright?" I ask quickly heading over to him.

"Yes, thank you for your help." He replies out of breath.

"What has happened here?" I ask both myself and Tokoyami. The forest ignites with ice blue flames that swarms the whole campus area.

"We should find others; they may be in trouble." I suggest to him. He agrees and we both cautiously walk through the hot forest. I keep taking the throat Lollies Yaoyorozu gave me for my throat.