-----> mr. aizawa: chapter twenty-three

(y/n)'S P.O.V

After our two-day rest everything went back to normal at school.

It has been a week and Mr. Aizawa told us about the final exams that are being held today. All of us are instructed to board a bus. We arrive at the arena where we see many pro heroes and teachers lined up at the front.

"What type of exam is this?" Sero questions with the rest of the class agreeing.

"Today you'll be participating in your exams. If you pass, you'll be able to head on the Hero Camp. If you fail, you wouldn't be allowed to join us and the Hero Course opportunity will be decreased. You'll stay back and do written hero work instead." Mr. Principal tells us clearly. Many of us gulp in fear and worry.

"For your exam, you'll all be paired up with someone you wouldn't normally work with. Each pair will be versing one of us." Mr. Aizawa says pointing to all of the teachers and pro heroes behind him. I stand there speechless. We have to fight a pro?

"You'll have thirty minutes to either fight us and catch us, or flee and find the escape gate. If you do anyone of those you'll pass. If we capture you or the timer runs out, you lose." He adds on with a set of instructions.

"That is so unfair." Mina whines.

"We are all going to fail." Kaminari sobs.

"Don't get all depressed now, we'll all have weights on us that will hold double our weight so you'll all have some sort of chance." Midnight butts in. Even with that, it's going to be a challenge.

"Alright, I have already designed the pairs so listen up. Kaminari and Ashido, you'll be versing the principal." Mr. Aizawa announces first. Everyone stays shocked while Kaminari and Mina almost cry.

"Aoyama and Uraraka, you'll be versing Thirteen. Koda and Jiro, you're up against President Mic. Tokoyami and Asui, you're facing Ectoplasm." Mr. Aizawa keeps on announcing. It was getting on my nerves that my name was near the end, just give me my pair.

"Hakai and Todoroki, you'll be up against me." Mr. Aizawa declares. My mind stops as I stare with no words. I'm paired with Todoroki against my teacher!

"Finally, Bakugou and Midoriya, you'll be fighting against-" "Me!" A voice calls from above us. Through the sun I see a muscular figure jump off the roof and smash down in front of us.

"All Might!" Izuku squeaks. They both stand there in shock, one more shocked that they are pairs, the other because of who they had to defeat.

"Good luck boys, you're going to need it, more then wishing you luck for being paired together." I snicker. Bakugou shoots me a cold glare looking like he was about to kill someone. I see Todoroki and walk over to stand next to him. I'm not fond of him due to his sudden outburst at the Sports Festival, but I'll manage for this exam.

"First up will be Tokoyami and Asui against Ectoplasm and Hakai and Todoroki against Eraserhead." The principal announces.

All of us enter the massive arena where we see many zones. The rest of the class moves up into the monitoring room with Recovery Girl while myself, Todoroki, Tokoyami and Tsuyu stay down here with the pro heroes.

"All of us won't be going easy, we'll be fighting with everything we've got." Ectoplasm speaks. We get separated into our zones with a couple minutes before the matches start.

Our area was a small neighbourhood.

"What have you got in mind?" I ask Todoroki. He tells me his ideal plan for this attack and it's half decent. The only main issue is that up against Mr. Aizawa, who knows what tricks he'll have.