-----> i still want you alive: chapter forty-one

The one morning where I feel like I was in heaven from a dream, I feel something get whacked across my face. I jolt up and cover my face.

"What the fuck." I groan tiredly.

"You wouldn't move so I had to do what I had to." Katsuki simply states. I slide my pillow into my right hand and swing it around to hit him in the side of his face. I slightly laugh.

"That's payback bitch." I smug.

"You bitch, you'll pay for that." He replies swinging his pillow towards me again. I quickly whip out my pillow and try to hit him again. I kick off my covers and roll across my bed to dodge a swing. I keep getting blows to the hips and stomach.

"No please, I don't want to die just yet." I plead lying back.

"This is what you've asked for." He smirks climbing over the top of me with his pillow.

"Please stop, please." I laugh. He throws the pillows away and sits on my stomach causing me to laugh louder.

"I'm going to die here." I cry out. He sits there with his immune smile gazing down upon me. "Please get off me, I'm going to suffocate."

"How about no?"

"I'll do anything." His interest rises in his face.

"Anything?" He perks. I don't reply, I'm only trying to stay alive under his weight on my stomach. He snatches my arms and pins them on the bed. He leans down and plants a deep passionate kiss. I slip my hands free and snake one around his back and the other to his soft spikey hair.

"You've had your fun; now please can I breathe?" I ask for the last time. He rolls off and I let out a massive exhale. We both hear a knock from Katsuki's door.

"Everyone out of the dorms by nine." Mr. Aizawa orders. I glance back at Katsuki who just shrugs.

"You heard him, let's leave." Katsuki states.

"I'll meet you and the others outside; I need to change." I tell him before sneaking out of his room.

Myself, Katsuki, Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero and Mina all leave the school campus and hop on the nearest bus. I don't want to go too far away from school so we are just heading to the mall for the day.

We arrive and instantly Katsuki, Kirishima, Sero and I get dragged into the arcade by Kaminari and Mina. They are like little children but worse.

"Come on, let's play that game while they do-" I glance over to where they are. "Whatever they are doing." He agrees and we both walk over to a gaming booth. A horror game filled with fantasy, blood-sucking creatures and two hunters.

"Want to make a bet?" Katsuki's ears perk up. "Loser buys lunch."

"Deal. Hope you got spare money." He accepts. I grin and press start.

"Come on you stole my kill!" I yell. The game ends with Katsuki winning.

"No I didn't he was mine." He defends. I cross my arms and walk out of the game. I look around not knowing where the others are.

"Can you look for the others while I get lunch? I don't them to cause any problems here." I sigh.

"Yeah whatever, just be careful."

"The Bakugou Katsuki, telling someone to be careful? I feel like a princess." I dramatically express. He glares at me almost like he'll make me shut up. I flash a smile before quickly exiting the arcade.

I find the food court and wander around at all the options. An echo deeply booms throughout the mall. The screens in the mall scatter to the news. Smoke erupts from a school; my school. It's loud even though it's through a screen. It's titled 'Villain Ambush at UA High'. My eyes widen, it's happening now. People are growing scared hearing the ruckus faintly occur a few blocks down. I instantly slide myself past the crowd and out a back door. Security cover the front door not letting anyone in or out. As long as my friends are safe here, I have to leave. I'm sorry Katsuki and Tomura.

All streets have been blocked around the school. Car alarms ring and small shops crumble close by. Dark thick smoke rises up into the clear sky turning it toxic. My heart races and sweat trickles down my forehead. I slip into the school grounds avoiding major combat. Getting towards the centre of the school I see villains and heroes lying down with red liquid splatted around them.

"No, no, no, no." I whisper. My eyes enlarge and my senses tighten. Find him.

"Tomura!" I scream. The ground shakes and my legs wobble. One of the schools buildings cracks up its spine and shatters. I gasp and quickly run away from where the building will land. Screams and cries fill the air. Through the grey fog I see someone crouching to the floor. They have familiar pale skin and blueish hair. A hand is pressing to their side with their hand smudged in red blood.

"Tomura!" I call out running to his aid.

"(y/n)? What are you doing here!" He replies in surprise.

"I'm here to stop this, save your ass, and make sure no more heroes die here." I answer back roughly.

"Get out of here, I told you to stay away."

"I ain't leaving." I gently try and help him up without hitting his wound.

"(y/n) look out!" He yells. I look up at him, his eyes are fixed on someone behind me.

Time slows down. I spin my head in the moment. A hero is running towards us, their quirk already ready. My hand slowly reaches out. I beg them to stop. I'm not the bad guy, but they don't listen. A flash of light spars from their palm straight towards Tomura and I. I keep him behind me. My heart bumps rapidly, almost pushing out of my chest. I brace myself for impact but nothing occurs. I open my eyes. The piercing sound of flesh being torn rings through my hearing sense. They fall to their knees and collapse to the side.

"Izuku..." I tremble. Blood pours out from his stomach at a rapid speed. My blood boils.

"No!" I scream. The floor shakes and the school breaks even further. I scatter to Izuku watching his body slide closer to death.

"No Izuku, please stay with me. Stay awake." I sob. I hold his head and apply pressure to his stomach. He roughly coughs up more blood that runs down his chin.

"(y/n)?" He weakly speaks. "You're okay?"

"Yes, but that's not the issue. You're going to die." I cry. His face isn't scared. He's in fact, smiling.

"It's okay. as long as you're safe. It was all worth it." He breaths out. His body is collapsing.

"No, no. Don't close your eyes, look at me!" I plead in agony. His gentle smile spreads across his pale face. His body movement slowly stops until I could see his soul leaving his eyes. Something sharp passes through my chest. My eyes start their waterfall. My throat swells up.

"Izuku." I cough. He doesn't respond. Someone drags me away from him. I can't believe it. My first friend, gone. Dead.

I sit silently in my apartment waiting for Tomura who is in the bathroom. My hands shake with his blood stained on my hands and clothes.

"(y/n)." He whispers. I don't flinch. He sits next to me silently. My eyes start to fill up again.

"He's not really gone, is he?" I croak out looking up at him. His face stares back without hope. This is the reality; I've lost one of my best friends.

__________________________________________
aaaaaaaaah damn, can't really say I'm a fan of this chapter :(

we're near the end of this book and i just wanna say thank you so much for reading up to this point, it means a lot!