-----> my brother: chapter thirty-one

I let air pass through my nose and my hands travel to my head. I groggily open my eyes; my sight is blurry. Sounds mutter in the room gently flowing through my ears. I moan holding my head. My hand shows hot red blood. I move my wrist around seeing that I'm chained.

"Look who's finally up." A man echoes through my eyes. I weakly look at the man with the stitched skin. A girl and three other men are standing with him. One is at the bar in a suit, he seems to have no facial shape. Another one wears a body suit, and looks closely towards me.

"This is the girl?" He questions.

"She's so pretty even if she was knocked out." The girl exclaims coming right up to my face.

"Back up Toga." The stitched man lazily asks of her.

"Who the fuck are you guys?" I spit out tiredly.

"We're the League of Villains." A man introduces.

"Shigaraki." I mutter bitterly. His name got all around the city from his surprise attack at the USJ.

"That's not a nice tone to speak, especially to me." He replies.

"What do you idiots want?"

"Be careful on who you're calling an idiot. You've been knocked out for twelve hours and this annoying brat kept yelling and threatening us that we hurt you. To be honest, I'm ready to shut him up." The stitched man growls eyeing Katsuki. He stays chained up rustling through the chains.

"I'll kill you all!" He yells through his mask.

"I'm Toga, lets be best friends." The girl called Toga happily squeals.

"Quit it."

"Come on Dabi, don't be such a party pooper." Toga pouts. So the stitched-up man is called Dabi.

"As I said before, what do you idiots want." I repeat again in irritation.

"One thing, to join us. To be apart of the League of Villains." Shigaraki announces. I could barely contain my laughter. I let out a few chuckles.

"You're serious right? Like hell I'll join." I decline in a laughing matter. Shigaraki shakes his head and pulls a sit up to me, still not close enough for me to grab him.

"You may change your mind after this." He says. He looks over at Katsuki and then back at me.

"We'll let him stay and hear the whole story about where you came from." Shigaraki decides. My face turns downwards. My history.

"What do you mean where I came from? Who are you?" I demand. His shows a creepy smile and leans forward.

"I'm going to tell you our story, sister." He rephrases. My mind explodes. Sister? I rethink back to USJ. Him saying he knows me, my name, he'll see me later.

"No. You can't be." I reply helplessly. His smile grows wider.

"But I am. My full name is Tomura Shigaraki, your last name is also Shigaraki." He tells me. My heart races and my breathing gets heavy. When my parents told me the initials, they match his.

"How? How is that possible?" I quiver. I hear Katsuki mumble desperately through his mask. I slowly turn my head over to him with a tear rolling down my face.

"How about I tell you our story." Shigaraki decides. My vision turns back to him. All attention was now on him.

"Let's start when I was six years old. You were only a year old. We were both at an orphanage since our parents abandoned us there. I would always try and help you whenever I could, it was hard with this quirk of mine. it went on until I was seven. Even though the people there were kind and somehow always happy, I simply had enough. One night I decided to run, leave that place to seek revenge myself. I wasn't strong enough to bring you with me so I left you behind but I promised to come back for you when I was stronger. The night was cold and depressed, no one paid attention to a seven-year-old boy running through the rain. I dashed into an alleyway and sat there for what seemed like hours, until a tall man approached me and asked if I wanted to go with him. I didn't bother looking back, I just accepted. He took me in and helped me through these years." He sharply inhales and looks over to Katsuki.