-----> hero vs villain in opposite roles: chapter ten

I lazily rest in my chair waiting for class to start. I feel a pair of eyes burn through the side of my head. I tilt my head now staring at him. His bright red orbs pierce through mine.

"Is there a problem?" I ask him boringly. He scowls and faces the door when it slides open dramatically.

"I'm walking through the door like a normal person." All Might speaks deeply acting like he was part of a malfunctioning robot. Nearly everyone in the class had their eyes and hearts popping out of their bodies. I stare in confusion of what the whole commotion's about. He's just a pro hero, isn't he?

"Hey, Izuku, why are you and everyone else going crazy about All Might being here?" I inquest. His eyes widen at my question.

"He is the number one hero in Japan, The Symbol of Peace, why wouldn't you be excited?" He replies. I shrug and turn my attention to him. Being in a facility, you don't really get a lot of news of what happens in the outside world. I never knew he was such a big deal, just that he was a pro hero.

"Hello class 1A, I'll be taking you for the morning. Now, all of you remember that we asked you to create a hero costume for yourself. On your left, we have your costumes in your own case. Grab your case and put on your costume, meet me outside the front of the arena." He introduces while explaining the class today. He presses a button and the wall slowly opens to show our cases. Everyone rushes over to grab their case and head down to the change rooms.

In the change rooms, I open my case and pull out my costume. My costume was a black leather suit that was mainly fitted around my body. I have thick black boots with little spikes at the bottom to grip onto the earth when I use my quirk, and a Bluetooth ear piece that clips in my ears for when I use my quirk. My suit also has small pockets to keep any tablets for my throat if I overuse my quirk. The suit is made for flexibility and also to help my muscles not snap or tear. they keep it firm in place if I do overuse my quirk.

"Wow Hakai, your costume looks so badass." The pink-skinned girl compliments.

"I'm Mina Ashido by the way." She adds on.

"Please call me (y/n), and I love yours as well, it really brings out your features." I say back. We all walk out to the arena where we see everyone else. I notice Izuku's costume look a lot like All Might's beside the extra features and colour. Uraraka is a cute white and pink costume that really suits her quirk and Todoroki's costume is very unique, he seems to have one half of himself frozen.

"Hey Izuku, yours looks a lot like All Might's." I point out to him. He starts to sweat and wave his hands.

"I never meant for it to look like his, I just really admire him." He speeds out quickly. I chuckle at his geekiness and slight obsession.

"For todays lesson, we'll be playing a game of heroes and villains. I'll be putting you guys in pairs. Half of the pairs will be villains and the other half will be heroes. The villains will be keeping guard a bomb that they'll place somewhere in the five-story building. They have five minutes while the heroes wait and devise a plan until the alarm goes off. The heroes win by either touching the bomb or capturing the villains in this tape. The villains can win by taping up the heroes or by the timer going off at the end of the match." All Might explains clearly to all of us.

"Alright, young Midoriya and Hakai, you'll be pairs." He says to us. I smile that I'm pairs with Izuku. Everyone else gets paired and now he tells us our opponents.

"Midoriya and Hakai, you'll play as the heroes versing Bakugou and Ilda, who are the villains." All Might declares. My breath hitches. I turn to face them. Bakugou's face smiles crazily and cracks his knuckles. Izuku is shivering in his costume- unable to talk or move.