-----> secrets and choice: chapter twenty-five

Everyone hops onto the bus ready to head back to UA. Many of us were happy with smiles on our faces that we passed; others weren't so lucky.

"Also I said another lie, everyone will be going on camp but for the people that failed today's test, they'll will be doing extra studying after hours while on camp." Mr. Aizawa informs the class.

"Yes we still get to go!" Mina squeals.

"Not more work." Kaminari whines. I stare outside the window watching each tree, street and person fly by. We arrive back at school and all head back to our classroom.

"Camp is tomorrow, so be here early to get on the bus." Mr. Aizawa tells us.

"Class dismissed early today." He announces. Many of us gasp in delight. As I finish packing my bag, I look over at Bakugou.

"You're not carrying your bag." I say.

"Who said."

"Me." I smile. I grab his bag and start to walk out of the classroom.

"Come back here you bitch!" He yells from afar.

"You aren't carrying your bag in your state. I'll carry it." I confirm. He mutters a bunch of insults before walking off in front of me. I let out a small laugh and follow behind him. I hurry my feet to walk beside Bakugou. I turn my glance to his face, no scrunched-up nose, fearsome eyes, or violent teeth gritting. He looks calm.

"Who do you show that face off to?" I tease.

"What face?" He replies firmly.

"Your face when you're calm. When you're not yelling or insulting people." He just huffs and grabs my arm to swing me into the next street.

"We're nearly here." He tells me.

We walk further down the empty street until he turns up to a houses front door. Inside the house I hear faint voices getting louder and louder. The door swings open revealing a yelling woman.

"Katsuki, where have you been!" She yells. She turns her focus over to me and her face changes dramatically.

"Who's this?" She questions Bakugou.

"Are you fucking dumb?" He scoffs which causes him to get a slap across the head.

"You hag!" He yells in rage.

"I'm (y/n) Hakai." I quickly interrupt. The eyes expand. She suddenly brings me into a tight hug which I didn't expect.

"(y/n)! Oh my god it's been so long!" She squeals.

"Yeah, it really has Mitsuki." I say happily.

"Well come in." She says. I wander on through and follow them to the back area. I place Bakugou's bag down and l follow Mitsuki into the living room.

"How have you been Mitsuki?" I ask her.

"Having him living under this roof, hell." She sighs unhappily.

"I'll kill you." Bakugou mutters from the kitchen.

"So what brings you by here?"

"Well today we had a physical exam against a pro hero and Bakugou got injured badly, so I decided to carry his bag." I reply.

"Aren't you sweet to do that. I wish someone showed a bit of that to people." She said signaling over to Bakugou.

"You're asking for a death wish lady." He growls.

"Don't speak like that to your mother." She replies firmly to Bakugou. His reply was just a scoff.

"You know, when you left, Katsuki was devastated. He wouldn't want to go to kinder for months unless he knew that you came back. He would always yell when we reminded him that you had to move. He really cared for you even if he didn't say or act like it." She whispers closely. I stare over to Bakugou who was too busy focusing on his snack he was making for himself.

"How did he feel when I came back?" I ask her.

"Well, you seeing him now, he obviously didn't say much. But when he said that he saw you at the entrance exams, I knew that he would try and become close with you again, even if that meant acting like he did in kinder." She answers leaning back on her couch. I look at the time noticing that I should be getting back home.

"Sorry to cut time short, but I have to go home. It's nice to see you again." I kindly say to her.

"Of course, I'm glad to talk to you again." She smiles. "Katsuki, say goodbye to (y/n)!" She yells out.

"Fucking whatever, bye!" He yells back. I show a small smile before stepping outside the house. She puts a hand on my shoulder and whispers something into my ear.

"Katsuki had a crush on you in kinder, I don't know if it has died down or not." She gossips to me. I rapidly turn around to meet her face. My face grows warm, turning a light pink. I see Bakugou walk past and catch a glimpse of my face. He tilts his head looking for an answer, but I turn and walk away leaving Mitsuki laughing in pleasure.

I arrive home with lots of things to process. I almost forget to hear Jaylin greet me home.

"Hey, are you okay?" He questions.

"Yeah, just a lot of stuff happened today." I reply tiredly.

"Want to talk about it?" I nod my head and we both sit down to talk. I tell him everything and he just calmly takes all the information in.

"So, do you think he likes you?" Jaylin quizzes.

"I don't know! I wouldn't think he does; we're probably just going to be close friends than anything." I answer.

"What about you, do you like him?"

"I- I don't know Jaylin. I haven't felt this before, so what do I do?" I plead to him.

"Do you feel attracted to wanting to be around him? Like talking to him, hanging out with him?" He branches off. I think at all the places and scenarios. Fights, school, home, walks, he does pop into mind.

"Yeah, I do like to be around him. He's so different and unique. I understand him and he understands me. He does come into my mind often." I trail off. A satisfying smile plants on his face.

"My sister has a crush on someone." He sings. My mouth zips shut and I can feel my face get warmer.

"No I don't." I mumble quietly.

"You just admitted it." He says. I cross my arms and walk into my room leaving Jaylin in the front room. Do I actually like him? More importantly, does he like me?