-----> weak: chapter thirty-three

KATSUKI'S P.O.V

I dart my eyes around, where's (y/n)? From afar I see a man that looks like a car ran over his face. He stands high on top of a building looking into the distance. Something small turns larger and shoots out from the clouds.

"All for One!" All Might yells at the top of his lungs. He zooms straight for him and plunges his fist towards his face. The man named All for One stops his punch with just his hand!

The force impacts and sends the whole part of the city down to the ground. I get pushed back into a wall. The ground crumbles and dips into a massive dam. I am shocked.

"You've grown weak. You should have killed me with that punch." All for One lazily speaks. He pushes All Might back and flings him into a nearby building.

"All Might!" I yell.

"Why are you so focused on that fight? Come play with me!" A girl calls from behind me. I swing around seeing Toga and Dabi.

"Where is (y/n)!" I demand. The girl shrugs.

"Properly somewhere with Shigaraki, they are siblings after all." Dabi replies without care. My blood boils and my teeth scrap against each other.

"Look, he is getting mad! Let's dance!" The blonde squeals.

She swiftly runs up to me and swings her blades. I bend but to miss her attack. Again and again she will lunge at me with her crazy smile and sharp blades. I can only dodge. I take steps back until a gust of wind brushes against my back. I realise that there was still him. 

"Fuck." I curse. I jump up only to feel my feet on fire. The bastard burnt me. I land on the ground only to hiss at the sudden pain run through my feet.

"Give up." He says with blue fire dancing around his hands. The wall behind them breaks and an object shoots past me and up into the sky.

"Come on!" I hear a masculine voice yell. I know exactly who that was. I smirk and boost myself up into the air. Getting closer and closer I reach my arm out and grab onto his.

"Took you long enough idiot!" I call out to shitty hair.

"Where is (y/n)?" He asks. My face turns sour and my hand tightens. They still have her. I don't reply and wait until we land.

"She's not here. They took her someplace else." I mutter. We land on a crowded street where all the screens are filling up with the fight between All for One and the Symbol of Peace. I blend myself in through the crowded street.

I stop and look up at one of the massive screens, he was losing. My heart almost aches not just for All Might, but for (y/n).

All Might is pinned to the floor; he can barely stand up. Everyone was is shock, some couldn't even look. My fists clench and my lips quiver.

All Might stands and runs for All for One. His power was all built up into his arm. His punch was sent across All for One's face. He gets sent flying backwards. People around start to cheer and yell at him to push and go on.

"Go All Might!" I scream with the rest. I need him to be alright. No one else can find (y/n). I feel my eyes get glassy. I turn away and quickly exit the street. I couldn't bare to watch.

I make my way home and barge through the front door. My parents seem startled and shocked to see me. I don't pay any attention.

"Katsuki!" My mum yells. She runs up to me and engulfs me in a tight hug. I start to push her off.

"Get off me!" I yell. She takes a couple steps back.

"You were just kidnapped for two days and this is how you react?" She yells back.

"Yes! Didn't you also hear that (y/n) was kidnapped as well? Well new story, she wasn't saved!" I let out against her.

I grunt loudly and storm to my room. I let my door slam shut. I collapse on my bed and let some tears soak into my pillow.

I said that I would protect her, never let her go, but that didn't happen. Why does this have to happen?

***

I stomp into the classroom and sit in my seat. All the extras in the class are staring at me. I lift my head and give all of them a glare.

"If I see any of you looking at me in after these three seconds, I'll kill you." I growl viciously. Everyone gulps and turns their eye sight off me. I huff and drop my head on my table.

The door slides open with Mr. Aizawa walking through. I already had to speak with him, listen to the boring lecture and apology that him and the principal gave me.

"I know everyone is still feeling bad that Hakai isn't here, but the pros are working on rescuing her every time of the day. In the meantime, you guys are working towards to be like one of them." Mr. Aizawa starts off. That just made everything worse.

"As you all know from last night, you'll all be moving into the new dormitory we have installed for you. Bakugou, I talked with your parents and they said that you'll also be moving in today." He tells me.

"Fuck sake." I mutter. We all stand up and follow Mr. Aizawa outside to a massive building.

"Boys are on the right, girls on the left. In the middle in the area where you guys can hangout, cook or do whatever teenagers do nowadays. You have today to move in." He informs us. We walk through to find our room. I open my door and look at my room. It's average sized with my own bathroom.

I call my parents and tell them to bring my stuff to the school. I walk out and meet my parents at the front with boxes of my stuff from my room at home. They decide to help me to carry all the boxes into my room.

"You guys can go now." I say after I drop the last box in my new room.

"Are you sure? We can still help you." My father softly speaks.

"I said no. You guys can leave now." I grit through my teeth. They take my signal and nod their heads. They close my door and let me be. I turn to face all my boxes in my room. At least I have something to do, then it's training for all this anger.