-----> irritating occurrence: chapter nine

One week has finally passed and today was the due date for the UA High results. I comfortably lie back on my bed with music dancing around my room. I hear Jaylin call out my name through the walls. I roll off my bed and wander down the hall into the room he was in.

"A letter for you came today." He says flinging me the letter. I open the letter and let this small disc freely roll across the table. A massive projector screen pops up with All Might standing proudly.

"Young (y/n) Hakai, congratulations! You have gotten through the written and physical entrance exam. You placed 6th in the written test and 1st in the physical exam with a total of ninety-two points. You have been accepted into the UA hero course in Class 1A." He congratulates and explains confidently.

"Well done (y/n), I knew you'd get through." Jaylin also congratulates.

All Might explains briefly what will happen and that all my stuff should be coming sometime today. It's a bit annoying that they made school start tomorrow.

"What will you do? You'll just be here all day while I'm at school?" I ask him.

"I actually got a job as a trainee at the facility. When I'm older I'll be a qualified trainer." He announces suddenly.

"Seriously? Why didn't you tell me sooner?" I ask in surprise and in happiness.

"I just got it confirmed last night." He answers. We get disturbed by the sound of our door pounding at three beats.

"I'm guessing it's for me." I walk to the front of the apartment and swiftly open the door. Indeed, it was for me. All of the UA accessories and uniforms were here for me. I grab everything and chuck them onto the couch.

"I just realised something Jaylin." I speak out to him. He gives out a sharp hum in response.

"I've never been to school before."

***

The loud sound of my alarm blares through my ears. I smack my alarm hard and sit myself upright. It's currently 6:30am. I quietly make my way into the kitchen and turn on the lights. The sun hasn't even peaked over the horizon. I grab some bread and toast them until they're golden brown and smudge it all over with jam. I grab an apple and eat them for breakfast. By seven I have thrown on my school uniform and brushed my teeth.

"It wouldn't hurt to be a little bit early, right?" I whisper to myself before grabbing my bag and keys. I silently tip toe to the door and make my way into the halls of the building.

I start pacing myself down the streets taking in the scenery when the sun just lightly dusts the area. The birds chirp and the wind lowly howls throughout the street. Nothing but peace is lurking around. I push in my earphones into my ears and listen to music on the way to school. In a blink of an eye I'm at the gates of UA. Little to no one is seen around the school. I stroll on through into the building trying to find where class 1A is. After what felt like forever, I found my classroom with the name '1A' largely printed down the sliding door. I walk through and notice only a couple kids were here, one being Bakugou.

"Fuck." I groan closing the door behind and walking to a random seat. I lean back slightly on my chair and rest my feet up on my table waiting for class to start. Loud footsteps approach me with the following action of a hand smacking hard against my table. I look up being face to face with the one and only blond hair firebomb.

"Katsuki Bakugou." I say bluntly. His face was narrow and sharp.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He spits roughly. I sigh taking my glance away from my phone and onto his eyes.