-----> my baby: chapter thirty-nine

"Welcome back (y/n)!" Everyone screams when I slide open my classroom door. I am stunned. Everyone was there.

"Guys." I say speechless.

"We've all missed you so much. I know we said it before but we really did." Ochaco tells me engulfing me into a hug.

"It just wasn't the same with you around. Everyone was rather quiet or distracted." Tsuyu adds.

"Everyone in your seats, class has begun." Mr. Aizawa announces into the classroom. "Hakai, you have the day off to move into the dorms, I heard Bakugou is going to help you."

"Yes, thank you." I say goodbye to the girls and wander down the school building out to the dormitory building.

"Took you long enough." Katsuki sighs. I ignore his comment and pick up a box.

"Well if you're helping me, may as well pick up some boxes." I tell him. He isn't in his school uniform today; he's wearing a fitted singlet and some plain coloured trackies. He pulls up a box showing his shoulder and arm muscles. Wow, I think to myself. I start carrying some boxes into my new room until something clicks.

"Fuck I forgot something." I curse.

"What?"

"It's something from Jaylin. He's not here anymore, he's in America for god knows how long. He left me something at my apartment and I don't have it." I tell Katsuki. His eye brow raises.

"Are we going to get it then?"

"I'll get it later; we need to finish this off." I respond back to him.

Within a couple hours everything has been moved into my room. Nothing special or bright, mainly colours white, black or grey. A king bed, shelving, desk and other things here and there. I collapse on my bed and sink deeply into it.

"Finally." I sigh happily.

"Get up, you'll mess up your bed in your state." Katsuki lazily orders. I groan and painfully pull myself off my bed.

"Fine, I'm taking a shower then. You should do the same." I tell him. He huffs and walks out my room.

I grab some new clothes and walk into the bathroom. Towel. Clothes. Soap. Strip. Turn on hot water. It feels so relaxing. The water runs down my body into the drain. Steam fogs up the bathroom and mirror. I scrub my hair and body and step out into the cold air. I stare into the mirror at my stomach. I scar runs across my stomach. I throw on a singlet and get changed. I walk out of the bathroom letting my hair naturally dry.

"What to do today then?" I say to myself. My door slams open with the same blond from before.

"Katsuki, what's up?" I ask him.

"You're coming with me." He bluntly states.

"Uh, okay? Is there any reason?" I question as he grabs my hand and pulls me along.

"Stop asking questions and just let me take you somewhere." He demands. I zip my lips and allow him to drag me to where he wants me to go. His hand is warm and soft. His sweet scent makes me stay close to him.

We catch a train that takes just under fifteen minutes. He drags me out of the train making sure I stay close and not get lost.

"Katsuki, where are we?"

"I told you, stop asking questions."

"But I want to know." I whine.

"You'll know soon enough." He tells me. I flop my lower lip out and continue on walking with him.

After a short walk, I start to hear screams, laughter and the sounds of machines running. My head turns to think of what that is, nothing comes to mind. Around the corner is a massive colourful wall with beautiful art and designs. Behind that I see the tops of what look likes rides and carriages.

"Come on." He says pulling my hand to follow. I stare in awe at the sight of this. This is what an amusement park looks like.

"Are we seriously going in there?" I ask him in shock.

"Well you haven't been to one, have you?" I shake my head and look at him.

"Why?" I ask him. He shows me he's confused.

"What do you mean 'why'? You haven't been to a bloody amusement park before so I'm bringing you to one." He inquires to me. I feel like a set of fireworks got lit inside of me. I crash into him and hug him tight. This ticking time bomb, really makes me feel something different.

"Thank you." I whisper to him. He wraps his arms around me. I feel so warm.

"Let's just go inside." He mumbles. He's getting very warm. I look at his face, it's slightly pink. I grin and hold back a laugh.

"Alright, let's go." I agree to. We walk inside and I stare at everything. From the rides to the lines, colours, food, everything.

"Where do we start?" I ask.

"Wherever."

"Take me to the best ride here." I ask him. He smirks and grabs my hand again. We weave through the crowds and approach a ride. The outside was all black with blended shades of hot colours. We were in line for about ten minutes until it was our turn to get on. It was a long carriage ride with bars pressing on my stomach.

"You never told me what ride this is." I suddenly remind myself.

"You said to bring you to the best one here." The rides starts to slowly move forward.

"So I have." He grins. I look back in front of us. The ride starts to carry us up at a steep angle. The ride starts to have a spasm. What have I let myself get into.

We get to the top and slowly turn a weak right before feeling my stomach do flips. The carriage follows the rails and drops down at a rapid speed. I scream loudly with everyone else when we zoom in all directions and spiral up and drop back down. I start to laugh and relax my body. No kidding about this being the best ride. I let myself smile massively and let the wind smash into my face. My hair flies everywhere as we fly quickly around the track. I never knew what I missed out on. Katsuki, god how much I love you here.