-----> my goals: chapter fourteen

School was the same; same boring writing, hero rules and laws. I let my head drop to my hand and watch the clock as each tick goes by.

"Remember students, in two weeks the yearly Sports Festival will occur." Mr. Aizawa reminds us all.

"Isn't that a little risky because of the USJ encounter?" Kirishima points out to the teacher.

"While that is true, it won't stop us from holding a sports festival. We'll be having more security guards and heroes around the area. The villains would be stupid to attack where there are heroes and many people around them. I highly doubt they will attack." Mr. Aizawa explains. I hear the bell ring and Mr. Aizawa dismisses our class for the day. I guess it's time to start training harder.

I walk into the living room and stand in front of Jaylin.

"(y/n), can't you see I'm watching something." He groans.

"Yes but that doesn't matter now. Can you help me train for the sports festival? I've got two weeks to train." I plead to him.

"Why do you want me to help you? You know you have trainers at the facility?"

"I know, but I figured that if you want to become a personal trainer then you should start acting like one and train me to fight better." I say to him. A small smile plants across his face.

"Okay but we'll do it at the facility. They have the equipment and of course your personal trainer just in case he has anything up his sleeve." He stands up and stretches out his back.

"Well I'm guessing you are ready to go now, so let's get moving." He says eyeing down my clothing. I flash a smile and happily walk towards the front door.

We walk through the doors to the facility and slide into the elevator. We click G5 and slowly move down towards the quirk training level. The elevator doors slide smoothly open and we both walk out onto the floor.

"(y/n), what a surprise you're back here." I overhear my trainer call from a distance.

"Geez, speak of the devil." I say to Jaylin. He strikes a sharp laugh. My trainer walks over to me and Jaylin who was slowly trailing behind.

"What brings you back here?" He asks.

"Well I need to train because in two weeks the yearly Sports Festival happens, so I've asked Jaylin if he could help me as well as you to improve my quirk and combat skills." I answer.

"Yeah, I could help, what did you have in mind?"

"Well, I would like to see if I can use both of my quirks at the same time effectively and see if I can use one of my quirks at a close range or long distance to start off." I tell him. He thinks and looks around the level.

"Alright, we'll start off with your close combat first then long distance, afterwards we'll focus on your weakest points of your quirks and build them up into your attacks. Once that is completed, we'll combine everything together and talk on techniques and plans." He broadly describes to me.

"That sound's good. Jaylin, you good with assisting him in teaching me this?" He nods.

"Well then, lets get started." I demand with determination.