-----> truth or dare: chapter twenty-seven

After what has felt like an eternity in that forest, I finally see light. I push through the bushes and see upon me a massive house and the Wild Pussycats standing there with Mr. Aizawa.

"Finally." I huff out helplessly. The rest of the class follows until many of us fall to the floor. The sky above us is dusted with colours of pink, orange and blue. Three hours? More like eight!

"You're all finally here!" Mandalay calls out to us.

"I must have miscalculated it for the pro heroes, but still you did well, especially Bakugou, Ilda, Hakai, Todoroki and Midoriya for taking on the first beast and leading it on." She compliments.

"Hey, how many did you get?" I tiredly ask Bakugou not paying attention to Mandalay or Pixie-Bob.

"Sixty-seven, what about you." He turns back.

"Damn, I got fifty-four." I reply back. He lets out a stiff laugh and gloats that he was the best.

"I got an injured shoulder so that obviously counts for something." I speak out. My head starts to grow dizzy and my vision starts to turn. I stumble and bump into Bakugou who thankfully catches me.

"What the fuck, snap out of it." Bakugou says holding my upper arms.

"Sorry Bakugou." I apologise. He lets out a deep sigh and lets me go.

"Don't call me that." He mutters bitterly.

"Then what?" I ask him.

"Katsuki." He rephrases. My lips slightly curl upwards.

"Alright, Katsuki."

The whole class and I walk through to where we see two long tables stuffed with food and drinks. My face almost drools over to smell lingering in the air.

"This is the only time we'll feed you. Starting tomorrow you'll be cooking your own meals." Pixie-Bob informs us all. By this time we are already in our seats and starting to dig into all the food.

"This is heaven!" Kaminari and Mina cry in joy.

"Once you're all finished with your dinner, head towards the showers. You've got until nine to hang around before bed. Tomorrow you're all required to get up and meet me outside at five am. Sharp." He orders. My jaw almost drops to the floor. Five in the morning.

"Yeah, I'm not a morning person so..." I say out loud to the people around me.

"You're getting up. We aren't having your sleepy ass responsible for punishment." Katsuki snaps. I let out a sigh and finish my meal. Tomorrow will be a struggle. Majority of us finish our dinner and head to the shower rooms, boys and girls separate of course.

"This feels so nice." I say calmly. The hot springs are so hot and relaxing. All of us girls all sit around the edges of the hot spring enjoying the luxury we had, although time was cut short when Mineta decides to climb the wall over to our side. Luckily Kota, the little boy manages to push him back down to the boys side. Kota lost balance and slips off the wall down to our side.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" I ask him in worry, still staying under the water. His face goes bright red before shooting up the wall and falling onto the boys side. I decide to get out of the water and head to the girls room.

I change into some black trackies and a red long sleeve. Three knocks echo through the door. I open the door revealing all of class 1A girls.

"Can we come in?" Mina asks.

"Yeah sure." I permit letting them come in.

"Lets all play truth or dare, I hear the boys are doing the same thing." Mina suggests.