-----> lies: chapter forty

I awkwardly shift around in the seat. The principal softly looks at me with Mr. Aizawa and All Might either side of him.

"We are so grateful that you are back Hakai. I've been told you're quite the student in Mr. Aizawa's class." The principal exclaims. My eye brow slightly rises. "But we are here to talk about important events. So why don't you start us off if you're okay with that."

I didn't know telling them everything is this hard. I couldn't spill out the right words.

"Alright, start off when you and Bakugou were kidnapped. What happened there?" Mr. Aizawa plots.

"Nothing out of the ordinary. I mean, we got captured. The days when I was with Katsuki it was just them begging us to join them but we kept denying. We got punched and cuts if we said no. During that small-time frame. Their leader; Tomura Shigaraki, said that we are related; brother and sister." Their faces go pale, jaws slowly unclenches.

"I didn't believe it at first, but after when he told me stuff and events only I would know, there wasn't a reason for me to not believe him."

"Well this is quiet the news." All Might mutters.

"This doesn't change anything." The principal speaks out.

"While this is sudden news to us, we need to look more into that statement from him. Who else knows about this?" Mr. Aizawa asks.

"Only them, you and Katsuki. This talk happened before he was rescued."

"What's best for now is for you to go to class now. Don't tell anyone else about this." My teacher demands strictly. I obey his order and go to class. I have a feeling that isn't going to be a happy ending for either sides.

MR. AIZAWA'S P.O.V

"We need more information on her and Shigaraki." I say to the both of them.

"I know someone who can find out." All Might volunteers.

"We can't let anyone else know about this. It could put the students, Hakai, this school and us at risk."

"Yes I know that. But another thing occurred, we got notice that villains are planning something here at the school tomorrow. We can't have the students here." The principal throws at us.

"We'll just tell them to take the day off, say we have issues and work to discuss. They won't question it." I suggest.

"Let's just hope we can end this." The principal pleads.

"Alright class listen up." I order. "Tomorrow all students get the day off. We have important work and test studying to do for us and the rest of you. Everyone stay home, go out or whatever. Classes won't be on tomorrow." I tell them. Many of the students are over the moon with there smiles and squeals. I look at Hakai, she knows doesn't she? She glances away and turns to kids in the class. This world is messed up, and I'm afraid we won't ever fix it.

(y/n)'S P.O.V

Classes are finished and I start to pack my bag and walk home.

"Where do you think you're going?" I hear Katsuki call out. I gently smile and stop in my tracks.

"I'm just going to my apartment; I still need to get the thing Jaylin left for me." I tell him.

"Then I'm coming." He states.

"No, I can go by myself. I can handle it." I reassure him.

"After you just came out from the hospital, I don't think so." The only con of Katsuki; he's just a tad overprotective. I walk up to him and peck his lips.

"I'll be fine okay? I'll see you when I come back, I'll miss being around you." I tell him while grabbing his hands. He leans in and returns a deeper kiss slowly wrapping his hands around my waist.

"You better see me later." He mumbles. I show a gentle smile, of course I will.

I find my keys and unlock my door. Once I close the door I casually walk into the main area. The sun has just begun to set, letting hundreds of light shades caress against the floor and walls. I stop and stare dead into the mans eyes sitting in my chair.

"Tomura?" I question.

"Hello (y/n)." He responds. His hand that covers his face is gone. For the first time, I can finally see his real face. His eyes are more vibrant and sharper against his fair and pale skin. I step closer, his skin is dry and his hair is all messed up; like he just woke up.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him.

"I came here to warn you and only you. Don't go to school tomorrow." He sternly says.

"The teachers said we have the day off because of work they have to do, but I'm guessing it's now not that, is it?" I tell him. He sighs.

"How did they find out?" He mutters to himself. "Listen, don't go near your school okay? Stay home tomorrow. Whatever you hear, don't leave. It's going to be dangerous."

"Dangerous how?" I ask him. My concerns are rising.

"The boss is planning to rush in. I don't want you to be there."

"Rush in you mean attack? It's at a school, my school. Why out of all places?" I desperately ask. I can't just sit back and listen knowing that it's at my school.

"It's hard to explain, it's what the boss wants. Can you just stay away from it please."

"I can't just not show up, I live in the dorms. I have to go back there." His hands slide up into his hair. His face shifts, more annoyed then anything else. I'm sorry brother, but I can't see people I care about getting hurt. I won't let it happen, even if you're my brother.

"I'll leave first thing in the morning, maybe take a few friends with me." I lie. He face flips. I can see his face relax.

"Good."

__________________________________________
Soooooo! This is one of the final chapters of this book! Sadly this story is coming to an end really soon! I hope all of you who have read this far have enjoyed the book, hope you all stay around for more!

🥳🥳✌🏼️🥺