-----> ten months: chapter seven

It stills looms over me, my missing brother. I wish I could just see him and know that he is alright. I made a promise to myself that I will find him. In ten months I'll being walking through the UA gates and giving my all.

"Hey Jaylin, you going to try out for UA High?" I question to him. He closes the fridge and walks over to the dining table.

"Nah, I think I'll pass on that." He replies lazily.

"What, seriously?" I whine falling back on the couch.

"You'll do fine in the exams (y/n), I'm sure of it." He says with his mouth full of food. I let out a quiet laugh and send off a message to Tyler. I roll off the couch and sit opposite Jaylin at the table.

"Will you help me train for the entrance exam?" I ask of him. He looks at me slightly startled.

"You want me to help you? I'm nowhere as good as you let alone knowing how to improve you. Why don't you come down to the facility and train there, I'm sure they'll still let you visit." He suggests.

"Okay, we'll go after you finish." I announce without his opinion. I head to my room and find black sport shorts with a white singlet. I tie my hair in a messy pony tail and grab my shoes.

"I'm ready when you are."

Jaylin and I exit the elevator on G5, the quirk training level. We both approach two free mats available to start our quirk training. I see a man walk towards us out of the corner of my eye. I smirk and turn my body around to face him.

"(y/n), is that really you?" My trainer checks. I smirk and cross my arms.

"In the flesh." I reply.

"It's been two years, how've you been?" He questions calmly.

"I've been well. I've come here to train for the UA High entrance exams that are in ten months, I would like my favourite trainer to train me again." I explain simply tilting my head towards him.

"Alright, Jaylin, your coach is other on the other mat." He shows to Jaylin. He takes his depart leaving myself and my trainer alone.

"Alright, what do you want to work on?" He asks me. I think carefully on what topics to choose. Sure I would love to work on everything, but some need more work then others.

"I would like to work on my endurance and flexibility when it comes to using my earth lifting quirk. I want to use more and stay active longer, then work on my close combat and defences." I tell him. He thinks for awhile until he clicks his tongue.

"Alright, I got something we can do. The whole thing will take three hours to complete but at the end of the ten months it should take you two hours, then we'll do some work on your other areas just to perfect them." He explains to me.

"Alright, lets get started." I say letting him guide me through training.

__________________________________________
sorry this is such a small chapter, I'll try and upload another chapter today if I have the time!