-----> breaking point: chapter twenty-eight

An alarm blares through the room screaming at my ears. I jolt out of bed and turn it off.

"Fuck it's early." I groan in annoyance. I get up and sway around like a just had fifteen shots. I rub my eyes and wake up the other girls who aren't already up. We all get dressed into our sport uniform and slowly drag our bodies outside. Some of the boys are already out there not looking any better than we do.

"I want to sleep." I yawn.

"It's not that bad." Katsuki says normally.

"You're not normal then." I deadpan.

"It's not my fault that I start training early in the morning where you say up late." He scoffs. I groan at the sight of the sun peaking through the forest leaves into my sensitive eyes. I turn and crash my face into Katsuki's side.

"Too bright."

"Get off me." He states blankly knowing if I don't, he'll kill me.

"Please, just let me properly wake up." I whine. He mutters a few cursed words but wraps an arm around my shoulders.

"I knew my plan would work." Mina squeals shaking Kaminari with Kirishima and Sero watching.

"Say that or do that one more time, I dare you." Katsuki glares deadly back.

"Alright class listen up." I hear Mr. Aizawa call out. I turn out to face him and looks like he's been getting punches to the eyes. Black bags hang down under his eyes and his hair is scruffier than usual.

"Why are we up so early?" Mina whines to the teacher.

"Because this is when you'll be training until we tell you to stop." He replies.

"Today you'll be pushing yourself to the breaking point, pushing yourself over your limit. Today will all be based on improving your quirks. From all the way back when you started here at UA until now, everyone has improved a little. This training session will be to enhance, improve and withdraw your quirks more than you usually would." Mr. Aizawa explains to us.

"We have this whole area to use. I'll be telling you how to improve, what to do and you all will not stop until I say. Whoever stops will do double until they pass out." He warns us. Half the class gulps.

"Alright so this is what you'll all do." He starts off. He picks us off one by one to go to our assigned area and practice our quirk with warm ups and training exercises. He told me to climb up to the mountain and use my quirk to lift different weights of rock higher, longer and heavier each time.

"Everyone starts now." He begins.

I see all the students start their training. Many involve them to create massive waves of fire, ice, explosions, acid, tape or objects. I use my quirk and pull two massive chunks of the mountain up into the air and slowly float them higher and higher. Each rock was easily the same size as an elephant.

It has been about twenty minutes and my arms start to feel sore and slightly shake. I release the rocks and let them crash to the ground. Quickly, I crack a platform out for me to stand on while moving the platform around my area. This involves the use of my legs to carry me around giving my arms rest.

"Hakai!" I pick up from Mr. Aizawa. I glance down to see his figure.

"I want you to create walls for you to break using your scream while either holding rocks your lifting yourself up in the air." He demands.

"Yes sir." I reply from above. I use my arms and raise them up to create many rock walls that are meters thick and solid. I scream allowing the wall to shatter into tiny rock particles.

"Got to keep going." I say to myself. I build more and crash them down again and again.

I scream once more and my 'god knows how many' number of walls collapse. I dangerously drop myself to the ground and let my legs collapse underneath me.

"Alright everyone stop." Mr. Aizawa yells across the area. Everything falls and the class all gasp in relief. I cough madly and hold my throat. I can't make a noise or even move my muscles. Everything is tight and painful to move. I hesitantly sit myself up and lightly wipe my face of the sweat. I notice my arms are uncontrollably shaking and Katsuki make his way over.

"Why the fuck is your throat purple?" He questions bending down in front of me. I signal to him that I can't talk and that I overused it.

"Okay, we need to get you back." He sighs standing up. He lends me his hands and pulls me up, I flinch at the shock of pain shooting up my arms and legs.

I shuffle back to the campus and fall onto my bed. Sleep, I think to myself. I close my eyes until I fall unconscious.