-----> story time: chapter eleven

The rest of the day goes by in a blur besides seeing Bakugou enter after lunch. My hand starts to freely roam around my page creating lines with the pen. I hear the bell ring faintly through my ears. I push my books into my bag and pull out my phone and earplugs. Most of the kids have already run out of the class leaving me and a couple of others. I stay back until everyone leaves feeling I should see Izuku. A chair scratches against the class floor right in front of my desk. I take my earplugs out of my ears and stare at him in annoyance. What does he want?

"Bakugou." His face was narrow, not showing lots of expression.

"Where have you been?" He questions. I'm slightly taken aback.

"What?" I ask. He sighs heavily and grits his teeth.

"I said where have you been? Ten years and I've never seen you, where has your weak ass been all this time?" He grits demandingly.

"Why do you care where I've been? At least it has been somewhere where I don't have to be around you and listen to you crushing my dreams." I retort. His hands clench and bang against my desk.

"Don't flip the question on me, tell me where you've been!" He yells in somewhat a desperate tone. My eyebrow gradually perks up.

"You really want to know where I've been? Tell me why." I interrogate. He groans loudly.

"You were weak in kinder, now you're somehow not. You got the highest entrance score, so tell me where you have been." I tells me. I turn my posture to face his. My face is neutral, no expression.

"Alright, I'll tell you what. You saw the day when I first activated my quirk at the park. My parents took me home and told me that it'll be my last couple days at the kinder and that they'll be taking me somewhere for unique quirks. That's when you basically crushed my hopes for becoming a hero, until I went to the new place. I stayed there until I was thirteen. They trained me, made me feel wanted when I couldn't see my friends from outside the facility. They allowed me to move out with my best friend in the facility to an apartment. Does that satisfy your questions?" I ask bitterly. I don't want him to keep on bugging me about this, it's better if I just go ahead and tell him. I can tolerate him, after all, I am stronger. I stand up from my chair and walk over towards the door.

"Hakai." He calls out. I spin around and look tiredly at him.

"What is it?" I ask.

"How did it feel, when I told you that stuff back in kinder?" He quizzes me normally. It look a while for my head to process his question. Did he, actually ask that?

"It hurt, nothing else but pain. You and Izuku were my best friends then. I had to leave Izuku and you just tossed me away yourself. I should be asking you that question." I reply back to him. Only two years ago I had to experience that same pain but from my parents. He turns to face me but his expression was more shocked.

"Why are you crying?" He slowly slides off his tongue. I wipe under my eyes feeling something wet attract to my finger. Tears.

"Just another memory that reminded me of the kinder incident with you, but you've heard enough about me." I chuckle painfully.

"If you tell anyone about this, I'll kill you." I warn him before walking out of the classroom. My body starts to slightly shake. Out of everyone, he was the first person I talked to about my past. The boy I hated.

I fasten my pace out of the building to reach the streets. They weren't as crowded by UA students since I'm leaving late. I almost forgot the gentle breeze against my exposed skin. I whip out my phone and dial Jaylin's number.

"Hey Jaylin, can you come home now? I need to talk to you." I request.

"Yeah I can be home in ten, I'll see you soon." He replies. I hang up and continue walking down the quiet streets.

I walk through my apartment and drop my bag near the door. I change into some comfy clothes and make myself some tea. When the kettle clicks the door opens revealing Jaylin.

"Hey (y/n), what do you want to talk about?" He asks.

"Well, today Bakugou came up to me after school and asked me where I've been all these years. I told him that I went to a place that could help me with my quirk, then it kind of unfolded up to now." I tell him.

"Wait, so Bakugou, the boy you hate, knows about your past?" Jaylin asks to clarify. I nod my head and let out a confused sigh.

"Was it wrong for me to tell him? When I told him, he wasn't angry or pissed. He just looked confused and his voice was slightly calm? I don't know what to think of him now." I spill out to Jaylin.

"It seems like he may have grown sympathy towards people over the years." Jaylin suggests.

"He asked me how I felt when he told me that I was useless, weak and better off as a villain." Jaylin's expression turns. "I said it hurt, a lot. But yet again, I proved him wrong. I'm here in UA High and I'm not weak. Should I let this whole thing slide down into the past?" I ask Jaylin looking for an answer.

"Whatever you feel you're comfortable with. If you think he shows some sorrow or regret then maybe. But if I were you and he is still acting like how he was back then, I wouldn't." He opinionates. I take that into consideration.

"Thanks for this talk, I think I know what I'll do." I say to him following with a smile.

__________________________________________
Welp, i managed to squeeze in another chapter?! (-)