backstory: chapter four <-----

"(y/n), it's time to go!" Her mother yells from across the house. (y/n) slides off her mattress and walks slowly down to the front door.

"Are you excited?" Her father asks her. She looks up with no expression on her face.

"Kind of." She shrugs. "What's in the place that I'm going too?" She adds on as she climbs into the car.

"It's a place where people with unique and powerful quirks go and train with the best people. Loads of kids will be there." (y/n)'s father explains again letting the car engine splatter.

They drive smoothly down the roads until they approach a massive modern white and black building. The greenery around the building stands out alongside the clear windows. They all got out of the car and her father carries her little suitcase.

"Hello, are you (y/n)'s parents?" The receptionist lady politely asks.

"Yes, we have put in a request for (y/n) to stay here. The boss knows what the situation is." (y/n)'s father describes to her. With the clicks of her fingers on her keyboard, she hands (y/n) and card.

"Keep this okay darling? This is your card to your room." She sweetly smiles to the little girl. A smile slowly forms on her face. They walk towards the elevator and presses L3. They felt the elevator slowly float them up to the third floor.

"What number have you got on your card?"

"53" (y/n) responds to her mother. They find her room and swipe the card to unlock the door. Her room was all white with a grey bedding and pillows followed by thin white curtains covering the view of the valley. She had a small bathroom area, built in cupboard for her clothes and enough room for her desk.

"This is amazing." (y/n) says at loud, her voice filling with energy and curiosity. A light knock was heard on her door. Her father went to open it.

"Hello, how are you finding your room?" A man questions (y/n). He wears a coal black suit and has fluffy brown hair with beautiful green eyes.

"I love it!" (y/n) squeals before she flops onto the massive bed.

"Lisa will stay with you for only a couple of minutes, I need to have a talk with your parents." He instructs. A young lady walks up to (y/n) with a little present.

"All new students get a little gift." She whispers quietly while handing over a box with a yellow bow. (y/n) quickly opens it which reveals a golden ring with a clear gem in the middle. She gasps at the beauty of the ring that was now hers.

"Thank you." She replies diving in for a hug. Lisa slightly chuckles returning the hug back to (y/n). Just outside the room, her parents go through explaining of little (y/n).

"What's her quirk specifically?" The man asks pulling out a notepad and pencil.

"That's it, we don't really know but we have an idea." The mother answers. He gave her a look to please continue.

"She can scream and create high level sound waves that can break anything she projects it to. Not only that but she can also manipulate the earths ground." (y/n)'s father butts in. The man nods his head and starts to write in his book.

"She has a very unique quirk, rare in our eyes. You two don't have any parts of her quirk, do you? She didn't inherit it from you." He speaks. They both agree and tell them another deeper part of the story.

"I see, we'll keep a good eye on her as you know about the rules of guests visiting this place." He double checks with the parents. With everything agreed they walk back inside to see their little girl for the last time.