-----> stalker: chapter twelve

The class quickly shuffles onto the bus. Ilda, being our class representative is ordering all of us to sit in our classroom seating arrangements. I sit next to Izuku and wait for the bus engine to splatter and run smoothly. The bus takes off down the streets heading towards USJ.

"If we had to pick strongest, I'd have to say (y/n), Bakugou and Todoroki." Tsuyu says.

"But knowing Bakugou's temper he'll never get popular." She adds on. I cover my mouth in attempt not to laugh. I see Bakugou's expression grow dark and his ears start to steam.

"What did you say, I'll kick your ass!" He yells leaning over the rails.

"You see?" Tsuyu points out.

"I mean we basically just met you. So it's of telling that your personally is just flaming crap mixed with garbage." The boy called Kaminari joins. Bakugou's teeth grit in rage and his hands turn white from his tight grip on the rails.

"Are you looking for a death wish, because I'm ready to serve it!" He threats. I snicker at the sudden outbreak and watch the entertainment.

"Everyone get off, we're here." Mr. Aizawa announces sleepily. All of us climb off the bus and start to walk through the doors of USJ.

This place is like another city. There are many landscapes scattering around the area with different types of natural disasters.

"Welcome class 1A to USJ or in other words, Unforeseen Simulation Joint." A massive astronaut-like person introduces.

"My name is thirteen as some of you may know and I'll be showing you all around this facility." Thirteen describes and informs us. She tells us that there's a Ruins Zone, Landslide Zone, Mountain Zone, Conflagration Zone, Flood Zone and a Downpour Zone. My best zones would be the mountain, landslide or ruins.

"You'll all be participating in your best and worst climate zones to attack, defend and rescue. Heroes never know what they'll face so they all must be prepared." I peer down towards the central area seeing purple mist form at the bottom. Men with weapons walk out with dirty grins and drool over their faces.

"Wow, they even have actors to play as villains." Kirishima points out. Mr. Aizawa's head snaps towards them and leaps in front of us.

"They aren't actors, they are real villains. Thirteen, protect the students." Mr. Aizawa demands strongly. He puts on his yellow goggles and leaps down towards the villains.

"Come on everyone, stay close to me!" Thirteen yells. I stare right down into the middle. A guy with fair skin like mine and scruffy baby blue hair stares right at me. He has hands scattering around his body including one hiding his face. His ruby red eyes pierce through and lock with my emerald eyes.

"Hakai, come on!" I hear someone faintly call out behind me. The mans facial features lift, like he's smiling underneath. I feel someone tug on my arm and pull me out of my thoughts.

"Didn't you hear me?" Bakugou huffs in annoyance bringing me back to the rest of the class. The whole class is instantly swarmed by the same purple mist. Everything goes dark, people start to panic, voices mutter in the air. I cling onto the closest person.

"Stay close." Bakugou mumbles close to me. I feel his arm pull me closer to his side. A deep laugh fills the air heavily until everything felt light. My body tumbles until it stops against something hard. I roughly cough and stand myself up.

"What the fuck." I breath out. All around me are villains.

"Hakai, what are you doing down here?" Mr. Aizawa yells out in shock seeing me.

"I don't know, I think it was the portal that brought me here." I say back.

Villains start to run towards me with their dysfunctional faces and unique weapons or quirks. I instantly lift the floor up and create a wall between us. I scream right towards the wall and let it crumble to bits killing the villains who were behind it. I turn seeing more villains swarm and move closer to me. I lift myself up on a floating bit of rock and start turning it in a full circle. I project my voice down to the ground and let out my deadly scream. Loud grumbles and bangs were heard all around me as majority of the floor starts to crack and destroy.

"Mr. Aizawa!" I gasp. My face is horrified. A monster carries his nearly unconscious body and smacks it roughly on the concrete. Blood trickles and flows down from his head and body.

"You bastards!" I yell in rage. I lunge straight at the beast and scream right into his stomach. He growls in pain and stumbles backwards away from Mr. Aizawa.

"Wow, I never knew a student could hold that much power to do even a little bit of damage to my Nomu." The multi-handed man says at loud. His voice wasn't deep, rather sly and a bit croaky.

"Who the fuck are you?" I spit turning my gaze towards his. I notice is eyes enlarge.

"I'm the leader of the League of Villains and we are here for All Might, but it doesn't seem like he's about. Do you know where he is?" He questions to me.

"Why would I ever tell you?" I hiss in disgust.

"Why wouldn't we help each other out?" He replies. Is this guy serious?

"You're taking the piss, right? Cut the crap. Don't make me laugh." I retort in disbelief. He looks astound and puzzled.

"So you don't know who I am?" He questions.

"No, why would I?" I yell in annoyance. I run towards him and flip my leg to make contact with his stomach. He just moves and manages to dodge.

"Well, (y/n) Hakai, just letting you know, I'll be back for you." He whispers just loudly for me to here. My eyes expand and shoot towards him. More villains appear from the portal behind him and cut my vision away from him.

"Damn villains." I mutter in rage. I flip and punch all the villains not letting my goal slip away. I see Izuku, Tsuyu and this small purple haired boy over in the flood ruins.

"Izuku! Get Mr. Aizawa out of here, now!" I yell in demand. I point over to where he lays and continue to fight off these villains. My muscles grow tense and my throat starts to dry up. I throw an uppercut at the last villain before falling to my knees.

"I must say you're strong (y/n)." The man calls slowly approaching me. I breath heavily and out of pace. I look up at him seeing his tall figure linger over mine.

"Don't call me, (y/n)." I painfully croak out.

"Why not? After you know, you will allow it." He replies calmly. He bends down to my level and whispers close to my ear.

"So I'm guessing your parents never told you about your real family. It's such a shame." My body stops in shock and my breathing goes shallow. My family? My real family?

"Get away from her!" I overhear someone yell. They come dashing past with a punch sending him flying away from my weak body.

"Bakugou." I say out of breath. I fall to my side only seeing the villain in sight from afar.

"Just remember what I told you." He teases before disappearing into the purple portal. I feel my body get lifted off the floor.

"Don't you fucking pass out now." Bakugou warns me. "Or I'll kill you." I lightly chuckle.

"Classic Bakugou." I say before letting my eyes close and shut off my body's movements. Who the hell is he and why does he talk like he knows me?

__________________________________________
So I'm finally back from my holiday! It was a two plane flight plus it being overnight; I'm so jet lagged lol 😅