-----> boundaries: chapter thirty-eight

It's been three weeks and I'm finally allowed to leave the hospital. I've gotten told to take these pills every day and keep on cleaning my cuts and change the bandages. I say my thanks to the receptionist and walk freely out the sliding doors. Tonight was fantastic; glorious multi coloured skies, the golden sun peaking from the horizon and beautiful sounds of birds and people happily talking away. I notice a familiar blonde-haired figure standing at the front of the hospital.

"Mitsuki, thanks for picking me up." I smile to her.

"Oh please, there's no need to thank me. I'm just glad that you're okay. You're doing the whole city greatness being here." She replies.

"What do you mean?" I ask tilting me head.

"First off I've seen you fight in the sport festival. You'll make a great hero (y/n); everyone will look up to you and you'll save so many people." That pulls on my heart strings. God, I love her.

"Second. You're helping Katsuki. He was miserable without you around. So thank you." She tells me as we approach her car. I show a soft smile. We both enter the car and she drives me back to my apartment. We stop out front and I say my farewell to Mitsuki.

I climb up to my apartments door and grab out my keys. I turn the door knob and walk and through. I close the door behind me before getting the feeling of another presence.

"Who's here?" I call out walking into the main room. My eyes widen.

"(y/n)." He whispers running up to and engulfing me in a tight, protective hug.

"Jaylin." I breathlessly reply hugging him back.

"I'm so, so sorry (y/n). I should have been here for you. I only got notified last week that a girl from UA was missing and that it was you. When I found out you were in hospital, I told them that I had to go and-"

"Jaylin calm down. Just calm down." I tell him. His breaths were fast and rapid.

"How can I? You're the only close friend I have. We've been together since we are literally babies. How can I be calm when you were kidnapped and tortured?" He snaps. I sigh heavily and hug him tighter.

"I have something to tell you as well. It's something to do with my brother and Izuku." I tell him. He looks at me with his head slightly tilt. "Lets just make dinner first, then we can talk, I'm starving."

I told him everything. His face is beyond shocked. It's crazy, so much stuff has happened to me and yet, I still see the positive in everything. Is that wrong of me? I don't know. I just want to be happy.

I jolt my head up and turn my head towards my phone. Notification and notification. I smack my phone and drag it to my chest. An unknown number.

'Meet me at the towns orphanage in ten minutes, we need to talk, I need to see you.' -T

At this point I was still half asleep. I groan and get out of bed to get changed into some warm clothes. I quietly exit my room and walk towards the front door. I unlock the door and slowly slip myself through the door trying to not make a lot of noise. I didn't know how cold it was outside until I step outside the doors. I exhale and let the air form into fog all the way to the orphanage.

"I knew you would show up." A mans voice calls out behind me. I close my eyes and spin around. I slowly open them, seeing my brother.

"I rarely leave someone waiting. Even if they are different." I reply looking around him.

"It's just us here, no one else." He clarifies seeing my alert facial expression.

"How'd you get my number?"

"You and Midoriya were close, it wasn't a pain to ask."

"Then what do you want?" I ask getting straight to the point. The lighting was dull, we were meters away from the nearest light post. His eyes surprisingly shine through his scruffy hair and hand.

"I, just wanted to see you. I felt bad for what happened when you were with me."

"I thought it wasn't in villain nature to feel bad or apologise." I joke.

"(y/n), cut the jokes okay? This has to be a worthwhile talk with you." He says sternly. I drop my face to the same has his; dullness and seriousness.

"Alright, I'm all ears."

"I know we didn't meet on great terms; in fact they were horrible terms, but we can't worry about that. My boss is furious that you escaped, and things don't go well when he is mad."

"I thought I over heard All Might defeating him?" I question.

"Yes, defeated, but not killed. He can't walk or properly defend himself in his current state."

"Then what's the problem?"

"The problem is what he is panning on doing. Listen, I don't fully know what he is planning but it's something bad. Just, stay safe for me and yourself. You're still my little sister and I'm still your big brother. Don't let that change for my sake, and yours." He pleads.

"It doesn't, just don't get yourself or my friends killed, and we won't have any problems. We'll still be brother and sister." I set out for him.