backstory: chapter two <-----

The sun peaks through the curtains letting natural light brighten the room. (y/n) shuffles around before rising up and rubbing her eyes.

"Time to get up (y/n)." Her mother gently says to her sleepy daughter. She groans and slides out of her bed. She dresses up in some black leggings and a cute red t-shirt with some white shoes. She stumbles down to the kitchen and eats her favourite cereal before brushing her teeth and climbing into the car.

"Alright, we're here (y/n)." Her dad announces when they pull up at the front of the kinder. They enter the kinder where she sees little kids like her running around and playing with one another. She spots a fluff of green hair outside and her eyes glimmer. She let go of her mothers' hand and runs outside to meet Izuku.

"Hey Izuku." She calls out. His tiny body turns around and his face lights up.

"(y/n)!" He replies happily. They both hear the teacher call everyone inside. They quickly run inside and take a seat on the rainbow floor. Kids giggle and still play with their friends when they all sat down. (y/n) notices a boy with light yellow hair and a cute chubby face.

"Who's here? Is he new?" (y/n) questions to her best friend. He takes a glance over at where she was pointing.

"I don't know." He shrugs. (y/n) makes the effort to walk over and approach the boy. His ruby eyes run up to meet her face.

"Hi, I'm (y/n) Hakai." She smiles sweetly. He responds with the same smile across his face.

"Hello, I'm Katsuki Bakugou." He greets back.

"Would you like to play with me and my friend later?" (y/n) asks politely to Bakugou.

"Okay, want to meet at the sandpit?" He agrees with an additional question. The girl nods and went back to Izuku with a pleasant expression on her face.

"We are going to play with him later." She informs Izuku. He nods with a small smile.

"What will we play today?" (y/n) asks the group of friends she was with.

"How about we go and explore the bush?" Bakugou thinks out loud. Everyone agrees with Bakugou besides little Izuku.

"The bush? But we could get lost." He nervously speaks.

"Izuku, we'll be fine. You don't have to come if you don't want to." (y/n) offers but he declines and wants to stay with her.

"Alright, lets go." Bakugou confirms. With (y/n) there was Izuku, Bakugou and two of his friends.

They all walk through taking in the beautiful greenery and the birds chirping graciously in the trees. (y/n) jogs up to Bakugou at the front of the group and walks alongside him.

"Where are we going?" She asks confusingly to the boy. He smirks and pushes a bush out of their way. Beyond them was a beautiful area full with vibrant coloured flowers. Her mouth drops in awe taking in the godly sight right before her.

"It's so pretty!" She runs into the small field with her high giggles escaping her lips. Her hands brush against the unique flowers and the sun bouncing off her fair skin.

"Yeah, it is." Bakugou replies looking at (y/n). Time flew by until everyone had to walk back. On the way back, (y/n) saw her parents walk through the doors. Her legs fasten until she collides into the fathers' legs.

"How was it today?" Her father asks.

"It was amazing today. I made another friend today." She gleams. She points over at Bakugou who was still with his friends.

"That's great hunny, but it's time to go home now." (y/n)'s mother told her. They left kinder and drove back home for the day. (y/n) couldn't get her smile to leave her face knowing that she made another friend; a friend that she knows will become one of her best friends.