backstory: chapter three <-----

Weeks flew by in a blink of an eye for (y/n). Her bond between her and Bakugou has grown drastically. She happily walks into her classroom to see everyone swarming Bakugou. Her face scrunches up in confusion. She finds her way to the front of the group staring at Bakugou who is producing little explosions through his hands.

"Wow Bakugou, you just got your quirk." One of the teachers gasp in awe.

"Your quirk looks so awesome." Another teacher compliments. Everyone starts to compliment on how amazing his quirk is. His face grows wide and his eyes sparkle in a different way (y/n) would usually see. It was filled with determination and power.

"I hope I get my quirk soon." (y/n) mumbles to herself before finding Izuku.

"(y/n), (y/n)!" The girl heard from a distance. She notices Bakugou jogging up to her with his whole-body showing excitement.

"Hey Bakugou." She replies.         

"I got my quirk today, check it out!" He says showing little explosions he creates with his palms.

"Wow, that's amazing Bakugou, I hope my quirk is great like yours." (y/n) hopes.

"Of course you'll get a good quirk!" Bakugou agrees. Her eyes light up and her face curls into a smile. All she wishes is to have a good quirk so she can become a hero for japan.

***

Her dress sways freely in the open air. Giggles escaping her lips when she slides down the curly yellow slide. The sun gently touches her exposed skin and the air lightly tingles against her legs and arms.

"(y/n), come have some lunch!" Her mother yells from afar. She hears her mother and run towards her parents.

She sits on the picnic rug and grabs her plate with some biscuits and fruit waiting to be eaten. She licks her lips and starts to nibble on her plate of food. She sucks the remains of the custard tart off her fingers and selects to eat some of her smoothly chopped apple slices.

"Mummy, daddy, when will I get my quirk?" She asks her parents. Her parents look at one another with a questionable expression locked on their faces.

"You'll get it soon darling, and when you do, you'll be amazing and become a great hero." Her mother calmly told her. (y/n) smiles and stands up from her spot.

"I'm going to go play now." She runs off back to the playground and stomp into the sand pit. She falls to her knees and starts to play with the golden, grainy sand. She scoops up some sand and a bug reveals itself causing (y/n) to scream. Little waves produce from her mouth and made the sand pit explode. Her parents ran down and bent down to see if their daughter was alright.

"(y/n) are you alright. Are you hurt?" Her father slightly panics checking for any cuts or marks.

"No I'm fine, but I think I have my quirk." (y/n) presents unexpectedly. Both her parents look at each other in worry. They knew nothing about their daughters quirk, mainly because her quirk isn't like theirs.

"Come on, lets go home now." Her father confirms carrying (y/n) back to the picnic rug to clean up. In (y/n)'s mind, she thought her parents would be over the moon about her quirk, but they seemed concerned in her eyes. She hopes that everything will be okay.

Once they got home, her parents went off into a separate room to talk where (y/n) wasn't around.

"What quirk was that?" Her mother whispers.

"I'm not sure, but I'm not sure if she'll be able to handle it. Did you see what she did at the park, it was basically a sand storm." Her father answers.